Display compact view
Norway-Leikanger: Construction work
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://www.vegvesen.no
Address of the buyer profile: https://kgv.doffin.no/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/2687
Section II: Object
E1 Turnkey Contract National Road 13 Vik — Vangsnes.
Turnkey contract on landslide protection of National Road 13 between Vik and Gotevik.
Vik in Sogn.
The assignment comprises engineering design, construction, control and documentation of 850 m of road and 2 880 m of tunnel including installations on National Road 13 between Vik and Gotevik in Vik kommune. The project also comprises engineering design, construction, control and documentation of disposal sites for excavated masses including access road at Hesjaslettet, disposal site for tunnel masses in Bøadalen and approx. 2 350 m of upgrading of Kålsetvegen and parking spaces at Vik Ski Centre. A new municipal water pipeline shall be engineered, constructed, controlled and documented in Vik.
The tunnel shall be built in tunnel classification B with profile T9.5. There is a zoned rigging area in Gotevik, Vik and at Hesjaslettet.
In brief the turnkey contract comprises:
1. Model based engineering design according to the Norwegian Public Roads Administration manuals and provisions set out in the tender documentation.
2. Services and performances which are necessary for the execution of the road facility up until the finished and secured project. Execution shall occur in accordance with the Norwegian Public Roads Administration's manuals and specifications in the tender documentation.
3. Control and documentation of materials and execution according to the requirements set in the tender documentation.
4. Safety documentation including the emergency plan for the tunnel.
5. Operation and maintenance of electrical installations for 5 years from taking over.
The project builds on approved zoning plans undertaken by Vik kommune.
1. Vik — Gotevik;
4. Zoning amendment for mass disposal site in the plan for National Road 13 Bøadalen — Tistel.
Furthermore, the project builds on the document stated in chapter A1. ÅDT2016 = approx. 1 100 vehicles per day. Percentage of heavy vehicles is 11 %. The tourist traffic is significant in the summer.
A tender conference will take place 16.8.2017, 10:00 at Blix Hotell.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
As described in the tender documentation.
In accordance with. NS8407 and special contract provisions described in the tender documentation.
Section IV: Procedure
Statens Vegvesen Region vest [The Norwegian Public Roads Administration, Western Region].
Section VI: Complementary information