United Kingdom-Stoke-on-Trent: Construction work
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: https://www.stoke.gov.uk/site
Main address: http://www.education.gov.uk/edubase/home.xhtml
Main address: http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/thenhs/about/Pages/nhsstructure.aspx
Main address: http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20140727120113/http://local.direct.gov.uk/Data/
Main address: https://www.highpeak.gov.uk/
Section II: Object
Planned Works Framework.
Unitas Stoke-on-Trent Limited (Unitas) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Stoke-on-Trent City Council which was established in March 2017 to deliver repairs and maintenance services for the Council's housing stock and public buildings following the decision to end the current joint venture partnership with Kier Stoke Limited (Kier Stoke). The joint venture with Kier Stoke ends at midnight on 3 February 2018 at which point Unitas will commence delivering the services.
A number of contractor frameworks are now being procured to support Unitas in the delivery of its repairs and maintenance obligations.
This Framework, known as the Planned Works Framework, is being procured to deliver a number of planned works programmes including component replacements and elemental renewals. Whilst Unitas will have directly employed tradespeople, they will primarily be focussed on responsive repairs activity.
Central Heating Replacement
Central Heating Replacement.
Roof and ESFG
Roof and ESFG.
Doors, Windows and Canopies
Doors, Windows and Canopies.
Electrical installation Testing, Upgrading and Rewire
Electrical install testing, upgrading and rewire.
Structural and Damp Proofing
Structural and Damp.
Energy Efficiency Works
Energy Efficiency Works.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Offices of Stoke-on-Trent City Council.
Officers of Stoke-on-Trent City Council.
Section VI: Complementary information
The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
Stoke-on-Trent City Council and Unitas Stoke Ltd. are seeking suitable organisations to appoint to:
A competitive tender exercise is being undertaken to seek suppliers for this requirement, so if you are interested in bidding please follow the instructions below to access our e-tendering portal.
1.Browse to the WMCoE eSourcing Portal:
2. Click the ‘Click here to register’ link.
3. Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’.
4. Enter your correct business and user details.
5. Note the username you chose and click ‘save’ when complete.
6. You will receive an email with your unique password (keep this secure).
7. Login to the portal with the username/password.
8. Click the ‘ITTs open to all suppliers’ link. (These are ITTs open to any registered supplier).
9. Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
10. Click the ‘Express Interest’ button in the ‘Actions’ on the left-hand side of the page..
This will move the ITT over to the ‘My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only).
11. Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the ‘Settings and Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘Actions’ box on the left-hand side of the page.
12. You can now choose to ‘Reply’ or ‘Reject’.
13. Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT.
If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon-Fri — 8am-6pm on: email: email@example.com
Telephone No: 0800 0698 630.
To view this notice, please click here:
GO Reference: GO-201789-PRO-10804013.