Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Ireland-Dublin: Dredging and pumping works
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Main address: http://www.dublinport.ie
Address of the buyer profile: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/411
Section II: Object
Multi-Party Framework Agreement for Dredging Works at Dublin Port
The required dredging will be undertaken as part of the proposed works to permit access to Alexandra Basin West and provide sufficient water depths for vessels in Alexandra Basin West at all stages of the tide and other relevant works.
The multi party framework agreement will be established on foot of an initial contract for Season 2 of the Capital dredging works programme at Alexandra Basin. This work is to be undertaken in the Outer approach channel. The initial contract under this framework agreement will be awarded to the top scoring (first ranked) tenderer found to be fully in conformance with the tender documentation and submitting the most economically advantageous tender under the award criteria set out in this tender process, subject to the approval of DPC.
In addition to the initial contract, the framework agreement may, or may not, be used for the following contracts:
— Annual capital dredging requirements as part of the Alexandra Basin dredging works;
— Maintenance dredging at Dublin Port; and
— Other minor dredging works.
The framework agreement will be for 6 years, with the option to extend for 2 years, subject to a maximum of 8 years subject to satisfactory performance, business needs and budgetary constraints. For the avoidance of doubt, DPC confirms that the period of any contracts awarded under the framework agreement may extend beyond the date of expiry of the agreement.
As per the Pre-qualification Questionnaire available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie under RFT ID Nº: 132282.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
As per the Pre-qualification Questionnaire available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie under RFT ID No: 132282.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. DPC will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
2) The closing date for receipt of queries concerning this stage of the competition is 26.4.18 at 12:00 (noon Irish-time). All queries should be sent through the e-Tenders messaging facility.
3) DPC will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
4) If for any reason it is not possible to admit to the framework agreement one or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, DPC reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer(s) to join the framework agreement as appropriate.
This shall be without prejudice to the right of DPC to cancel this competitive process and/or initiate a new contract award procedure at its sole discretion.
5) At its absolute discretion, DPC may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time.
6) DPC reserves the right to successively reduce the number of operators during this negotiated procedure. DPC may gradually reduce the number of solutions to be discussed or tenders to be negotiated.
7)It is anticipated that a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 applicants will be invited to tender subject to the receipt of suitable PQQs.
8) This competition is being conducted using the Negotiated Procedure in accordance with Directive 2014/25/EU of the European parliament and of the Council.
9) DPC reserves the right to award the contract on foot of the original tenders submitted without entering into negotiation stages.