Ireland-Dublin: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.dublincity.ie
Address of the buyer profile: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/267
Section II: Object
Architect Lead Integrated Design Team Services for White Water Course (including a Swift Water Rescue Training Course) and Possible Public Lido at George’s Dock, Custom House Quay.
Architect lead integrated design team services for White water course (including a Swift water rescue training course) and a Possible public lido at George’s Dock, Custom house quay.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
List and brief description of conditions: As per the Suitability assessment questionnaire available to download at www.etenders.gov.ie RFT ID Nº: 132444.
As per the Suitability assessment questionnaire available to download at www.etenders.gov.ie RFT ID Nº: 132444.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1. Dublin City Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) 2014. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for the sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material, will in response to the FOI request; be examined in the light of the exemptions provided for in the Act.
2. It will be a condition for the award of any contract by Dublin City Council that the successful Tenderer and all sub-contractors (if applicable) produce a valid Tax clearance certificate from the revenue commissioners in compliance with Circular (43) 2006 (or as amended) and that the certificate will be maintained for the duration of the contract and will be on a 12 month basis. In the case of a non-resident Tenderer, a statement of suitability from the Revenue commissioners will be required.
3. Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications.
4. Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
5. Please note also that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. Dublin City Council will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
6. Emailed/faxed/late tenders will not be accepted.
7. Suppliers should note the following when making their submission:
— To enable submission of multiple documents concurrently, download and install the ‘Upload Manager ActiveX’ facility to your eTenders user profile.
— When using the ‘Upload Manager’ facility do not use the ‘Schedule’ option.
— Instead, use only the ‘Upload’ option, which will enable monitoring of the upload.
— Suppliers who do not use the Upload Manager can upload individual files, however please ensure to allow sufficient time for upload.
— There is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per document. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload.
— Should you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact the eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email email@example.com or Telephone: 353 (0) 21 243 92 77 (09:00am – 17:30pm GMT).
9. Tenders may be submitted in English or in the Irish language.
10. All queries regarding this tender requirements or process must be submitted through the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal www.etenders.gov.ie (RFT ID: 132444) as a specific question. Responses will be circulated to those tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie The details of the person making a query will not be disclosed when circulating the response.” Queries must be in question format and must be submitted by email. Responses will be circulated to those candidates/tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal www.etenders.gov.ie. The details of the party making the query will not be disclosed when circulating the response. All queries must be submitted by 12 noon on 4.5.2018 to enable issue of responses to all interested parties.