Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Luxembourg-Luxembourg: Research services
Prior information notice
This notice is for prior information only
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
ESPON EGTC Prior Information Notice for upcoming Service Contracts
The ESPON EGTC will tender 12 service contracts.
The ESPON EGTC will tender 12 service contracts:
(1) Targeted analysis: Adapting European Cities to Population Ageing: policy challenges and best practices (ACPA). Lead stakeholder: Greater Manchester Combined Authority, Greater Manchester Ageing Hub (UK);
(2) Targeted analysis: ENSURE EuropeaN Sustainable Urbanisation through port city Regeneration. Lead stakeholder: Comhairle Cathrach Chorcai (IE);
(3) Targeted analysis: Stocktaking and assessment of typologies of Urban Circular Collaborative Economy initiatives in relation to cultural dimensions and multi-level policy. Lead stakeholder: Municipality of The Hague / City Management Department (NL);
(4) "State of the European Territory" report;
(5) Localising and measuring Sustainable Development Goals in cities and regions;
(6) New analytical tool for spatial comparisons (revision of the ESPON HyperAtlas);
(7) Indicators and data for cross-border and transnational areas;
(8) Video services;
(9) Digital publishing;
(10) Human resources administration and accounting support 2019-2021;
(11) IT infrastructure and website support 2018-2021;
(12) 1st Level Financial Control 2019-2021.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information