United Kingdom-Alfreton: Repair and maintenance services
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.eem.org.uk
Section II: Object
Property Preservation Works
Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (EEM) is a procurement consortia which establishes and manages a range of procurement routes for our members including frameworks and dynamic purchasing systems. Our membersinclude Social Housing Providers, Local Authorities, Universities, NHS Trusts and regional Police Forces. EEM wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified organisations to carry out works across a range of preservation works.
EEM are looking to establish a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) to engage a range of providers that are able to deliver a diverse range of Damp Proofing and DPC Works, Timber Treatments, Condensation Control, Cellar and Below Ground Waterproofing, Structure Repairs and Associated Works.
Submissions to join the DPS can be made at any time and will remain open for application for 5 years and will operate through the Geometra Portal.
EEM is looking to create a list of approved Contractors who can deliver a number of or all of the following elements of work during the course of the Dynamic Purchasing System:
— Injection of liquid DPC’s (BBA Certified)
— Repair works to damp damaged finishes and fittings
— Repair and remediation works to joists and other timbers (damp damage)
— Cavity Wall Insulation removal and re installation and ancillary works
Cellar and Below Ground Waterproofing
— Cementitious Systems
— Cavity Wall/Floor Membranes
— Sump Pump Systems
— Ventilation Measures
— Mould Removal
— Mould Treatment
Works under this category may consist of:
— Treatment of Wet and Dry Rot
— Treatment of Woodworm Infestations
— Stopping the Source of Moisture
— Damaged Area Removal
— Timber Replacement
— Replacement of Wall Ties
— Masonry Repairs
— Crack Stitching
Where necessary, in order to complete the works, kitchen units, bathroom suites, and other fittings and fixtures (including plumbing and electrical element) will need to be removed. These units, fittings and fixtures should be re-fixed by the contractor conducting the work. Carpets and furniture may also need to be temporarily relocated whilst the works are being undertaken.
The procurement process will be run in accordance with the following programme:
First Mini Tenders released from: 20.8.2018;
DPS end date: 31.7.2023
The organisations that are successful in being awarded a place on the DPS will be given a ‘pre-approved’ status and will be invited to submit a formal bid when EEM Members have a requirement to contract the work stream associated with property preservation works. Each application to join the DPS will be reviewed by EEM to ensure the minimum criteria for entry onto the DPS is met. The minimum criteria for entry onto the DPS are detailed in Online Supplier Selection Questionnaire Evaluation.
EEM Members are currently located throughout England and Wales and as such opportunities arising from this DPS will be in various geographical areas. For a full update list of the current EEM members please visit www.eem.org.uk.
Please note that the total potential value stated in II.2.6) is for the full 5-year DPS period and takes into consideration that the EEM membership may grow over the life of the DPS period. No guarantees are given for values and volumes.
This DPS is being established by Efficiency East Midlands Limited (‘EEM’) on behalf of their members and the other organisations described below as being Authorised Users. The following Contracting Authorities will be entitled to agree and award contracts through the DPS system:
1) Any Member of EEM. A full list of current Members is available at www.eem.org.uk;
2) Any future Member of EEM, and in all cases being an organisation which has applied to join EEM in accordance with the applicable constitutional documents;
3) An EEM Participant being an organisation which is neither a current or EEM Member (as defined at 1 above)nor a Future Member of EEM (as defined at 2 above) based within England and Wales which owns and / or maintains / manages housing stock in one or more geographic area in which it operates and / or is an NHS Trust(which includes Acute Trusts, Mental Trusts, Care Services Trusts and Ambulance Trusts) or organisation, police authority, fire authority, ambulance trust, university, higher education, further education college, school academy or other public sector organisation.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
In order to obtain information for this tender log on to the Geometra Systems Portal as follows:
If not already registered follow point 1 otherwise follow point 6.
1) Click the link https://portal.geometrasystems.co.uk/dps;
2) Click the link ‘Supplier Registration Form’;
3) Complete your Account Information and click the ‘Register’ button;
4) You will receive an email with a link enabling you to create a password;
5) Create your password and you be invited to log in;
6) Enter your login details at https://portal.geometrasystems.co.uk/Account/Login;
7) Click ‘DPS Manager’ link in middle of screen;
8) Click ‘Browse Active DPS / Submit and Review Applications’ link;
9) Select the appropriate DPS (EEM Property Preservation Works DPS) Follow the links to complete your application and click the ‘submit’ link.
You can log in multiple times to complete your entry prior to submitting by using the ‘save and submit later’ link.