We are happy to announce that the new version of the TED portal is going live on 29.01.2024 (indicative date - to be confirmed!) Interested in discovering the new functionalities, improvements and impact on the users? We invite you to visit our article and find out more about the main new changes and functionalities.
There are some bugs affecting the way eForms notices are displayed. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, please check our dedicated page for more information and guidance.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
Belgium-Brussels: Organisation of the (European) SME Week, Including the Organisation of SME Assembly and European Enterprise Promotion Awards
Notice for changes or additional information
(Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union, 2023/S 122-385829)
Section I: Contracting authority/entity
Section II: Object
Organisation of the (European) SME Week, Including the Organisation of SME Assembly and European Enterprise Promotion Awards
This call for tenders is launched in view to conclude a service contract for the provision of the following services:
1. the organisation of the SME Week;
2. the conference organisation for the yearly SME policy conference called the SME Assembly;
3. provide support for the organisation of the European Enterprise Promotion Awards.
In addition to that, the contractor will have to:
• design and implement a comprehensive and innovative outreach and engagement strategy for the activities and results forming part of the contract;
• propose an innovative and high impact concept of the promotion of the SME Week among European citizens;
• propose a concept for the showcasing of ‘Secrets of Success’ and produce it.
The services that are the subject of this call for tenders are described in detail in the tender specifications in Section 1.
Section VI: Complementary information
Section VII: Changes