Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Ireland-Dublin: Miscellaneous software package and computer systems
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Homelessness Case Management System incorporating an Emergency Accommodation Booking System
Homelessness case management system incorporating an emergency accommodation booking system.
Dublin City Council proposes to award a contract for a replacement to the current pass including the implementation, configuration and support of a homelessness case management system incorporating an emergency accommodation booking system, for a period of 3 years from the awarding date with an option to extend the contract for a period or periods of up to 12 months with a maximum of 2 such extensions under the same terms and conditions, based on annual reviews of operations.
The contract is for the provision of the following services:
— supply and installation of a case management system including an emergency accomodation booking system,
— configuration of a case management system and emergency accommodation booking system,
— migration of existing data and documents from the current pass,
— data purging and data anonimising in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
— implementation of case management and performance reports as defined in the National Quality Standards Framework 4 for homeless services in Ireland,
— system administration and end user training in the use of the system,
— system technical documents and training support documents,
— system maintenance, support/issue fixing for an initial period of 3 years from the awarding date with an option to extend the contract for a period or periods of up to 12 months with a maximum of 2 such extensions under the same terms and conditions, based on annual reviews of operations,
— assistance in future system development and upgrade.
This contract is for 3 years with the option to extend for 2 further periods of 1 year each.
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
Additional Information – Dublin City Council
1) Dublin City Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) 2014. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or
confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for the sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material, will in response to the FOI request; be examined in the light of
The exemptions provided for in the Act.
2) It will be a condition for the award of any contract by Dublin City Council that the successful tenderer and all sub-contractors (if applicable) produce a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from
the Revenue Commissioners in compliance with Circular (43) 2006 (or as amended) and that the certificate will be maintained for the duration of the contract and will be on a 12 month basis.
In the case of a non-resident tenderer, a statement of suitability from the revenue commissioners will be required.
3) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications.
4) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto
requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be
5) Please note also that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal
(www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. Dublin City Council will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
6) The contract is primarily for use by the Housing Department, but may also be extended for use by other divisions of Dublin City Council as requirements arise.
7) Emailed/faxed/late tenders will not be accepted. Tenderers are asked to include a return address on the packaging.
8) Tenders may be submitted in English or in the Irish language.
9) Please note that OJEU contracts are covered by the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA).
10) Appeals procedure: The body to whom appeals should be addressed is – The High Court, Four Courts, Inns Quay, Dublin 7.
11) All queries regarding this tender must be submitted at www.etenders.gov.ie in question format. Responses will be circulated to those candidates/tenderers that have registered an
Interest in this notice on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal www.etenders.gov.ie
The details of the party making the query will not be disclosed when circulating the response. All queries must be submitted by 12:00 noon on 9.8.2018 to enable issue of responses to all interested parties.
12) Please note that where documents are made available in both PDF and Word format, in the event that there is any discrepancy between the documents, the PDF version will take precedence.
13) For each criterion marked as response: Declaration Required, applicants must initially provide the appendices referenced under each criterion no later than the date set for return of the forms, and, where appropriate, confirm in the box provided that it is included with the completed questionnaire. Failure to do so could invalidate the submission.
Applicants may also satisfy this requirement by submitting an ESPD completed in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/7. By completing Part IV (a) of the ESPD titled: Global Indication for all selection criteria, applicants will be taken to declare that they meet the standards set for all criteria where the response is declaration required. Supporting documentation should be provided promptly upon request from the Contracting Authority.
Please consult your solititor