Solidaridad de la Unión con Ucrania
Prozorro+: plataforma ucraniana de contratación pública
Francia-París: Servicios informáticos
Anuncio de licitación – sectores especiales
Apartado I: Entidad adjudicadora
Apartado II: Objeto
TERRE (Trans European Replacement Reserve Exchange) Central Platfom
TERRE is a pilot project set by ENTSO-E for cross-border exchanges of balancing reserves between Transmission System Operators (TSOs). It is one among several initiatives to implement the ElectricityBalancing Guideline (network code).
6 European TSOs are directly involved as partners: National Grid (GB), REE (Spain), REN (Portugal), RTE (France), Swissgrid (Switzerland) and TERNA (Italy).
The short term objective of the TERRE platform is to support exchange of Replacement Reserves (RR) on a regional level. In a subsequent phase, the platform may support also the exchange of manual Frequency Restoration Reserves (mFRR).
The TERRE platform shall be capable of gathering in near-realtime all the offers for RR from participating TSOs' local balancing markets and to provide, on a regional level, an optimised allocation of the reserves that will cover the TSOs' imbalance needs.
The following Contract Notice focuses on Lot C: Hosting Services and Lot E: Accounting Services.
EU, EEA or Switzerland
— Physical hosting of the TERRE Platform which comprises the provision of 3 principal environments:
1) internal test (for User Acceptance Testing and staging of revisions to the platform software);
2) external test (for Interoperability Testing with TSOs); and
Further environments may be required on an adhoc basis for simulation and scenario planning if internal or external test environments are not available.
— Management of the deployment process and the capability to set up an environment with a specified datum of reference and master data.
— Service term extension: 2 x 12 months.
— Service term extension: 2 x 12 months,
— Service hand-over: 3 months.
— Settlement of the monetary values of the energy flows and other categories between the Transmission System Operators (TSOs) participating in the exchange of Replacement Reserves,
— Related support services such as help desk, follow-up, reporting or consultancy.
Close colaboration is expected with the TSOs involved and third-party vendors in charge of Lot B2 (Data Management, Integration and Workflow, and GUI) and Lot D (IT Monitoring).
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
1) The candidate shall state and demonstrate not the be subject to the following grounds (eliminatory — further details are made available on the portal):
— Grounds relating to criminal convictions,
— Grounds relating to the payment of taxes or social security contributions,
— Grounds relating to insolvency, conflicts of interests or professional misconduct.
2) The candidate shall meet the following suitability requirements (eliminatory):
— Proof of enrolment in a national trade register (certificate dated within the past 3 months requested, as well as for every member of the consortium if any),
— Location of its operational team within a 5 hours flight radius maximum from the TERRE Members main locations (London, Paris, Zurich, Roma, Madrid and Lisbon),
— Declaration under which operating structure it intends to participate:
(a) in its own name or
(b) as part of a consortium, in which case the authorised representative must be specified and the members listed.
3) The candidate shall provide as additional information:
— the commercial and technical contact details,
— a list of officies located in Europe,
— its staff turnover rate over the last 3 years,
— details about potential / recent buyouts and mergers.
1) The candidate shall justify, on the same activity perimeter that the expected services, an overall turnover for the last three financial year that represents at least (eliminatory):
— Lot C, 600 K€,
— Lot E, 1 100 K€.
2) The candidate shall justify a professional risk indemnity insurance by providing certificate issued by a bank or insurer specifying the covered amounts by type of damages (eliminatory).
For each lot the candidate is interested by, a PDF document of maximum 15 pages must be drafted in order to introduce the company (and the consortium if any) as well as the technical and professional ability to meet the TERRE Members' need, including the following minimum expected content:
(Lot C) — Hosting Services, the candidate is expected to have the following abilities (eliminatory):
1) Tier 3 data centre operation accredited to ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 50001:2011 (or similar);
2) Build, configuration and maintenance of multiple server environments;
3) Deployment and support of open source operating systems, database and middleware applications;
4) Connection and maintenance of high bandwidth international data networks and associated security equipment (routers/firewalls);
5) Maintaining high levels of availability and security;
6) Management of complex environments across multiple data centres for resilience & Disaster Recovery (DR);
7) Management of licenses and security certificates;
8) Candidate shall have its data centres located in European countries (EU or EFTA member states) and shall not be subject to the USA Freedom Act.
(Lot E) — Accounting services, the candidate is expected to have the following abilities (eliminatory):
1) Well-organised, detailed and auditable record-keeping of transactions;
2) Electronic receipt and dispatch of transactional information in CIM-compliant XML document structures over internet;
3) Funds management up to a value of 7 000 K€.
The candidate may bid as:
(a) a single company, in its own name;
(b) a consortium with other economic operators.
In case of (b) consortium,
— the TERRE Members reserve the right to request the liability to be on a joint and several basis,
— each economic operators must submit the documents mentionned in the above sections,
— the operating structure has to be declared at the Contract Notice stage. No change will then be allowed throughout the tendering process, unless cases listed under French law in the Article 4 of the 2016-360 decree applicable to the procedure.
Additional conditions may be added in the tender documentation at a later stage.
The candidate's attention is drawn to the following conditions (non-exhaustive):
— the start/performance of the contract is subject to the delivery and the acceptance of the TERRE Platform implemented through lots B1 and B2,
— no subcontracting is allowed for the required services,
— a high-level liability is required from the future contractor given the core role of the TERRE Platform within the european balancing market (and notably toward market stakeholders).
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
All materials (incl. specifications) are made available, subject to the prior signing of a NDA, on the RTE e-Sourcing portal: https://rte-france.bravosolution.com/en/login.html.
The candidate needs to log in and search for the following events ("Opportunities" section):
— 16854c — E. TERRE Platform: Hosting Services,
— 16854e — E. TERRE Platform: Accounting Services.
All requests for information as well as intents to participate (incl. submission) shall be done through the portal.
No price-related information is required at this stage.