The Candidate must deliver information of the principal similar deliveries as covered by this tender for the recent 3 years (specified by contract amount, remote towers system concept, recipients and period of delivery).
The Candidate must deliver information of the technical facilities and measures for ensuring quality and its study and research facilities.
The Candidate must deliver information on the educational and professional qualifications held by the candidate, and its managerial staff.
The Candidate must deliver information on whether he is able to provide the required certificates drawn up by official quality control institutes or agencies of recognised competence attesting the conformity of products clearly identified by references to the technical specifications or standards, which are set out in the procurement documents.
The Candidate must deliver information of support services.
A Candidate is automatically excluded if:
1) He fails to demonstrate expertise in Remote Tower technology and ANSP operational technological issues, as demonstrated by, for example:
(i) references to experienced employees considered experts in air traffic control technology.
(ii) references to experienced employees considered experts in ANSP operational technological issues.
(iii) references to works on white papers, technology papers, recognized standards, etc., done by the candidate or current or former candidate employees.
2) He fails to provide evidence for organized company structure and systematic work processes, as demonstrated by, for example:
(i) certification by recognized standards such as ISO 27001;
(ii) EUROCAE standards such as ED-109, ED-153 and ED-240A;
(iii) ample justification for non-adherence to accepted standard and practices;
(iv) Safety Assessment Methodology (SAM) of Eurocontrol.
3) Young and startup companies (younger than 3 years old) are excluded unless a very good case is made for the trustworthiness of the company (e.g. in terms of ANSP technology experience, new company identity from older experienced companies, etc.).
4) He fails to demonstrate that he has delivered remote towers and approach systems (in operation or in final operational trial) within the past 3 years.
5) He fails to be able to provide day time technical support (Monday-Friday 8:30-15:30 CET).