There is a bug affecting the way URLs are displayed in eForms notices. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, we suggest that you remove the comma (or any other special character) that appears at the end of the URL. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Belgium-Brussels: Ocean Literacy for All
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Ocean Literacy for All
Pave the way towards the development of a European Ocean Alliance, a platform bringing together European groups and organisations active in ocean preservation and ocean literacy. Main objectives:
1) Share good practices in ocean literacy and develop joint ocean literacy initiatives;
2) Enhance awareness and civil engagement/activism of European citizens towards the seas and oceans;
3) Help citizens, economic and political actors to become informed ocean advocates and actors of change for ocean protection and a more sustainable use of ocean resources;
4) Encourage children, students and young people to take an active role in the ocean preservation through different activities at local, regional, national or international level;
5) Promote the development of digital services and innovative communication tools to facilitate the dissemination of ocean-related knowledge and information to citizens and stakeholders.
See Internet address provided in Section I.3).
Pilot project "Ocean Literacy for All" presented by the European Parliament in 2018 to create a European hub to boost ocean literacy and ocean advocacy in Europe and to enhance coordination among and visibility of existing services and initiatives.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Directorate General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, rue Joseph II, 99, BE-1040 Brussels.
Section VI: Complementary information