The value provided in Section II.1.5) is only an estimate. We cannot guarantee to suppliers any business through this framework agreement.
As part of this Contract Notice the following documents can be accessed at https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/32a8a923-5093-4105-8725-f57d53d89db2
1) Contract notice transparency information for the agreement;
2) Contract notice authorised customer list;
3) Rights Reserved for CCS Framework;
4) Lot structure and number of awards (if applicable);
Registering for access:
This procurement will be managed electronically via the BravoSolution eSourcing tool. This will be the route for sharing all information and communicating with potential providers. If you have recently registered on the BravoSolution portal for another CCS procurement you can use the same account for this new procurement. If not, you will first need to register your organisation on the portal.
To register, you will need to:
1) Go to the URL: https://crowncommercialservice.bravosolution.co.uk
2) Select the link "I am a new supplier user";
3) Read and agree to the portal user agreement;
4) Complete the registration form, providing information including:
— the full legal name of your organisation,
— your company registration number,
— your DUNS number — a unique 9-digit number provided to organisations free of charge by Dun & Bradstreet,
— user and contact details.
Once you have registered on the BravoSolution eSourcing tool, you will be able to express your interest in this specific procurement. Your registered user will receive a notification email to alert them once this has been done.
Note: if you require additional users from your organisation to see the Invitation to Tender ITT, do not repeat the above process as this will create a new separate organisation account; instead the registered user can add additional users to the existing supplier organisation account via "User Management" > "Manage Users" > "Users" > "Create".
Expressing an interest:
To express your interest in this procurement:
1) Login to the BravoSolution eSourcing Suite portal: https://crowncommercialservice.bravosolution.co.uk
2) On the dashboard select the link ITTs Open to All Suppliers;
3) On the "ITTs Open to All Suppliers" webpage you will see 1 or more procurements listed, click on the procurement name you wish to access;
4) Click on Express Interest at the top of the next screen;
5) You can now access the published documents in the BravoSolution portal.
For assistance please contact the eSourcing Help-desk operated by BravoSolution by email at
email@example.com or call 0800 069 8630.