Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Die Konferenz zur Zukunft Europas ist die Gelegenheit, Ihre Ideen zu teilen und Europas Zukunft mitzugestalten. Verschaffen Sie sich Gehör!
Unrevised Machine Translation
Germany-Munich: Software programming and consultancy services
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Middleware data processing system for passenger pre-notification via app
Development, operation and hosting of a data processing system (middleware) for passenger pre-notification via app and testing of the system before it is put into service.
Development, operation and hosting of a data processing system for passenger pre-notification via app
The subject of the invitation to tender is the development and operation of a data-processing system operating in local rail passenger transport as a central, non-discriminatory component of the technical solution ‘passenger advance notification via app’ between different data systems (passenger information systems and rail-specific RBL systems). As part of a preliminary project, a comprehensive implementation plan has already been drawn up for this purpose.
End-to-end tests (E2E tests) for the data processing system from Lot 1 for passenger pre-notification via app prior to deployment of the system.
For the implementation of Lot 1, complex testing will be carried out in Lot 2 in order to ensure the professional and technical operation of the overall commissioning system. In order to do so, the required functionality of the IT system and its data exchange between the timetable app — timetable time systems — RBL systems — passenger information systems and the upstream connection protection process must be tested intensively and agile.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Lot 1 and lot 2:
Tenderers must submit with their tender an extract from the professional or trade register, if they are required to register, in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which the tenderer is established, which is no more than 3 months old on the closing date for submission of tenders. Printouts from the electronic trade register are also allowed (www.handelsregister.de). The ‘current expression’ (AD) with an overview of all entries currently in force or the ‘chronological expression’ (CD) with all data from the changeover to electronic register maintenance shall be selected. Foreign tenderers must provide an equivalent document from their country of origin in an officially certified form.
In the case of tenders from consortia, the evidence referred to above must be provided for each member of the consortium.
The economic and financial capacity of a tenderer shall be deemed to have been ensured if the contracting authority considers that the tenderer has sufficient economic and financial resources for the proper performance of the contract.
In order to assess the economic and financial capacity of a consortium, it is sufficient that the minimum turnover requirements set out below are met in the sum of the members of the consortium. This must be demonstrated on the basis of the documentation provided.
(a) Turnover (lot 1):
Tenderers must meet the following minimum requirements for the services under Lot 1:
The minimum requirement for proof of economic and financial capacity is a turnover of at least EUR 300 000 excluding VAT for the last financial year for which the accounts have been closed.
In order to prove that the above requirement has been met, the tenderer must include in a self-declaration document its total turnover for the last financial year for which the accounts have been closed before the submission of the tender, together with the tender. Form FB 2 (see procurement documents) must be used for the self-declaration.
(b) Turnover (lot 2):
Tenderers must meet the following minimum requirements for the services under Lot 2:
The minimum requirement for proof of economic and financial capacity is a turnover of at least EUR 50 000 excluding VAT for the last financial year for which the accounts have been closed.
The tenderer has the technical and professional capacity if it can be assumed that he possesses the specific knowledge necessary to carry out the services to be performed.
The tenderer must have at least two suitable references for comparable services from the last 3 years prior to this invitation to tender. A benefit is comparable to the benefits to be contracted here if it comes from one of the following areas:
— rail-specific data systems (e.g. RBL, passenger information systems),
— Travellors Realtime Information Advisory Standard (VDV 431 TRIAS).
The references shall be described in a self-declaration. They shall include at least the following information:
— the relevant contracting entity,
— the services provided in each case (including a description of the data processing system or project developed),
— the duration of the contract.
The submission of reference letters from previous contracting authorities is not required.
The self-declaration may include and describe references in addition to the minimum number of references required.
— end-to-end testing of different data sources from different suppliers;
— in the field of testing multiple plausibility checks (control chains) or equivalent,
— in the area of automatic and manual functional testing,
— in the field of non-functional testing (last & performance, etc.).
— the services provided (description of the tests),
Communication during the execution of the contract will take place in German.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1) The contracting authority shall make available the procurement documents (updated if necessary) and the applicant’s information on the allocation platform specified in point I.3) on the Internet free of charge, without restriction, in full and directly, without any need for prior registration, in accordance with Section 41 (1) of the VgV. The possibility of retrieval of documents without registration therefore gives rise to the obligation to provide independent, self-responsible information on any changes to the procurement documents or to provide additional information. Automatic notification of changes will only be made to registered tenderers.
(2) Information on the examination of candidates’ suitability is available on the Internet at: https://www.subreport.de/E62293189 available.
(3) unsuccessful candidates will be informed of this and of the reasons for the rejection of their tender.
(4) In the tender, each candidate must submit a self-declaration stating whether the candidate in question has grounds for exclusion under Paragraph 21 of the Posting of Workers Act, Paragraph 98c of the Aufenthaltsgesetz, Paragraph 19 of the Minimum Wage Act or Paragraphs 123 and 124 of the GWB. If an applicant or a member of a grouping of candidates is subject to grounds for exclusion under Paragraphs 123 and 124 of the GWB, it must also be explained whether, and if so, what measures have been taken by the candidate for self-cleaning pursuant to Paragraph 125 of the GWB. For the self-declaration, form FB 1 is available on the website mentioned in VI.3 (No 2) (https://www.subreport.de/E62293189) to be used. If a candidate relies on a third party to prove his economic and financial or technical and professional capacity, this form for questions 2 (and, if applicable, 4 and 5) must also be completed in relation to the third party and attached to the request to participate.
5.The candidate must make a declaration of data protection and confidentiality, which shall remain valid even after the end of the contract and the obligations of the candidate must also be imposed on its staff and/or subcontractors involved in the preparation and preparation of the tender and the provision of the services.
Attention is drawn to the conditions for the admissibility of an application for review pursuant to § 160 (3) sentence 1 GWB. This reads as follows:
‘The application shall be inadmissible in so far as:
(1) the applicant discovered the alleged infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and did not challenge the contracting authority within 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period referred to in Section 134 (2) shall remain unaffected,
(2) infringements of the procurement rules which can be identified as a result of the contract notice are not brought before the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the time limit for submission or submission of tenders specified in the contract notice;
(3) infringements of public procurement rules which can only be identified in the procurement documents are not contested against the contracting authority by the expiry of the time limit set out in the contract notice for the submission of applications or tenders;
(4) more than 15 calendar days have elapsed after receipt of the contracting authority’s notification that it does not intend to remedy a complaint.’