Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Ukraine-Mykolaiv: Low-floor buses
This contract will be financed by European Investment Bank (EIB) and is subject to the EIB's Guide to Procurement.
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Supply of New Low-floor Buses 8.8 up to 9.5 Metres Length up to a Total Amount of EUR 4 500 000.00, VAT and, if Relevant, Customs Duties Excluded
Supply, delivery and commissioning of new city buses buses 8.8 up to 9.5 metres length of 100 % low-floor level along the entire length with stepless access without steps through all passenger doors, which moves thanks to the engine, which is 100 % running on diesel fuel, with left steering wheel, width of 2,50 m (± 50mm), except for rear view mirrors and height of maximum 3,5 m with total number of passengers (number of standing passengers at the rate of 8 people/m2 and sitting passengers) exclusive of availability of wheelchair: 75 (±5 %), number of seats: 28 (± 5 %) and not less than 1 wheelchair spaces.
Municipal Company ‘Mykolaivpastrans’ of Mykolaiv City Council, at 199, Kuznetska Str., Mykolaiv, 54001, Ukraine.
Supply of new low-floor buses 8.8 up to 9.5 metres length including main and consumable spare parts, maintenance and repair equipment and tools, and related services up to a total amount of EUR 4 500 000.00, VAT and, if relevant, customs duties excluded, including:
— supply of maintenance and repair equipment and tools;
— supply of main spare parts, and consumable spare parts;
— delivery of documentation in line with sub-clause 16.6 of Technical Specification of Section VI, Supply Requirements;
— supply of related services (commissioning of goods and training);
— Incoterm Delivery conditions: EXW for goods from within the contracting authority’s country; CIP (border or port) for goods from outside the contracting authority’s country.
The required date of arrival of the first delivery on the project site is no later than: 5 months from the date of the advance payment receipt by the supplier. The required completion date is no later than: 12 months from the date of the advance payment receipt by the supplier.
• a complete set of tender documents may be purchased on the submission of an application at the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of EUR 200 (two hundred euro), including VAT, or equivalent in Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) at the National Bank of Ukraine exchange rate the day of transfer.
• Payment of this non-refundable fee is to be made by bank transfer:
1) For participants from Ukraine, payment is made in Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) at the National Bank of Ukraine exchange rate the day of transfer to bank account:
Beneficiary: Mykolaiv City Council
EDRPOU code: 37992030
Beneficiary bank: State Treasury Service of Ukraine
Bank code (MFO):
2) For participants outside of Ukraine, payment is made in Euro to the following bank account:
Account type: UAH
Account number: UA448999980314070544000014483
• On request, against a faxed copy of the evidence of the remittance bearing the name of the project, the tender documents may be sent by courier service if the transport is previously ordered by the Tenderer in his country. The contracting authority bears no responsibility for the delivery in such a case. A register of potential tenderers who have purchased the tender documents may be inspected at the address below;
• In line with cl. 19 of the section 1 ‘Instruction to Tenders’ and cl. 19 of the ‘Tender Data Sheet’ in the tender documents, all tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of EUR 45 000 (forty five thousand euros) or equivalent in Ukrainian Hryvnia at the official rate established by the National Bank of Ukraine as of the date of the tender security issue and must be submitted at the address indicated below no later than the time and date of the deadline for tender submission;
• All tenders must be delivered in closed envelopes bearing the mention ‘Supply of new low-floor buses 8.8 up to 9.5 metres length including main and consumable spare parts, maintenance and repair equipment and tools, and related services up to a total amount of EUR 4 500 000.00, VAT and, if relevant, customs duties excluded’ to the office at the address below on or before on 27 April 2021 at 13.00 (local time). Tenders will be opened immediately in the presence of tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
Procurement documents will be available on a specific address: the Promoter’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
All contract performance conditions enclosed in tender documentation. The contract shall be compliant with the Bank environment and social standards.
Section IV: Procedure
20 Admiralska Str., 3rd floor, room 365, Mykolaiv, 54001, UKRAINE.
Tenderers may submit their tenders by mail or by hand.
Tenderers shall not have the option of submitting their tenders electronically.
In case of sanitary restrictions, an addendum to this tender document will be sent to the participants having bought the tender documents and will detail the e-procedure for tender submission and bids opening.
Section VI: Complementary information