Dieses Portal verwendet Cookies zur Optimierung der Browserfunktion. Informieren Sie sich, wie wir Cookies verwenden und wie Sie Ihre Einstellungen ändern können.
Irland-Ballsbridge: Mineralölerzeugnisse, Brennstoff, Elektrizität und andere Energiequellen
Auftragsbekanntmachung – Sektoren
Abschnitt I: Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/219
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Electricity and Gas Supplier
EirGrid intends to award contracts for the provision of the following supplies using the following lots:
— Lot 1: Electricity for EirGrid in Republic of Ireland,
— Lot 2: Electricity for SONI in Northern Ireland,
— Lot 3: Gas for EirGrid in Republic of Ireland,
— Lot 4: Gas for SONI in Northern Ireland,
— Lot 5: Electricity for EirGrid Interconnector Designated Activity Company.
Where lots are capable of being provided by the same Tenderer, EirGrid may award a contract combining several lots to the same tenderer.
EirGrid intend to establish a single supplier contract for each lot for the provision of these services.
The contract period will be for duration of two (2) years subject always to the satisfactory performance of the supplier.
Electricity for EirGrid in Republic of Ireland
Lot 1: Electricity for EirGrid in Republic of Ireland.
The contract period will be for a duration of two (2) years subject always to the satisfactory performance of the supplier.
Electricity for SONI in Northern Ireland
Lot 2: Electricity for SONI in Northern Ireland.
Gas for EirGrid in Republic of Ireland
Lot 3: Gas for EirGrid in Republic of Ireland.
Gas for SONI in Northern Ireland
Lot 4: Gas for SONI in Northern Ireland.
Electricity for EirGrid Interconnector Designated Activity Company
Lot 5: Electricity for EirGrid Interconnector Designated Activity Company.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
Please see request for tender attached to this notice.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The Contracting Authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service;
3) The Contracting Authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers;
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities;
5) It will be a condition of award that candidates are tax compliant and are in a position to produce a valid tax clearance certificate or eTax Clearance from the revenue commissioners when requested;
6) If for any reason it is not possible to award the contract 1 or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, the Contracting Authority reserves the right to award the contract to the next ranked tenderer as appropriate;
7) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process or any contract awarded;
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words “or equivalent” will always be appended;
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the Contracting Authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of questionnaires with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
The Contracting Authority will not conclude this contract to which a standstill period applies in accordance with Council Directive 2014/25/EU, until after the expiry of the standstill period which commences on the day following the date of notification on concerned candidates and tenderers. The duration of the standstill period will be 14 calendar days where notifications are sent electronically or by fax and 16 calendar days where these are sent by any other means. The statutory instrument mentioned above provides that review procedures are available in the High Court to a person who has or has had an interest in obtaining the reviewable public contract and alleges that he or she has been harmed or is at risk of being harmed by an infringement of the law in relation in this contract.