EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Netherlands-Utrecht: General construction work for pipelines
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Offshore pipeline installation
The work consists of the offshore installation works, including:
• Dredging work in the nearshore zone and in the Maasgeul
• The execution of the shore crossing by pipe pull through a pre-installed HDPE carrier pipe.
• The installation of the offshore pipeline section. Approximately 20 km. The primary pipe configuration is a 16 inch nominal diameter, MLPP anti corrosion & thermal insulation coating with a concrete weight coating on top of the MLPP.
• Backfilling of the dredged sections of pipeline
• Post-lay trenching and backfilling of the non-dredged sections of the pipeline
• The fabrication and installation of the subsea spool pieces & the related pipeline tie-in to the riser.
• The fabrication and installation of the riser and associated clamps
• Installation of a boat landing (optional scope)
• Pre-commissioning activities from onshore battery limit
Port of Rotterdam and North Sea
Installation of about 20 km of CO2 offshore pipeline from Port of Rotterdam to the offshore platform.
Connecting Europe Facility (CEF), the European support programme for trans-European infrastructure
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Access to tender documents - Ariba
The tender will be carried out entirely electronically via the Ariba purchasing system of Gasunie, all requested information must be submitted electronically via Ariba.
To access the tender documents, you must send an email to the contact person as specified in I.1, specifying:
1. Title of this call for tenders
2. The following information about your company:
· Postal Code
· Ariba number of your company (if any)
3. The following information of the person to be invited to Ariba:
· e-mail address
· phone number
The person you have specified will be sent an invitation to tender as soon as possible.