EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Belgium-Brussels: Strengthening investments in Natura 2000 and improving synergies with EU funding instruments
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Strengthening investments in Natura 2000 and improving synergies with EU funding instruments
The contract involves assistance to the European Commission in strengthening investments in Natura 2000 and improving synergies with EU funding instruments. The contract involves:
1) Organisation of workshops in all the Member States to discuss practical issues emerging from the preparation of the PAFs in the Member States, the experience of financing nature protection up-to-date, possibilities of financing Natura 2000 from major EU funds post-2020 as well as conservation priorities and measures to be included in the PAFs;
2) Assessment of the draft PAFs in relation to their completeness and quality;
3) Aggregation and assessment (quantitative and qualitative) of data provided in the PAFs;
4) Preparation of a guidance on financing Natura 2000 in the MFF post-2020;
5) Development of cross-cutting Natura 2000 indicators for major EU funds.
Open call for tender: service. Single contract of 30 months.
This was previously published in the PIN OJ S 44 - 079856 on 3.3.2017 with the title "Support to the implementation of the action plan on the EU Nature Directives (Directive 2009/147/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the conservation of wild birds and Directive 92/43/EEC on the conservation of nature habitats and of wild fauna and flora)" with an amount of 1 000 000 EUR.
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Exact percentage of subcontracting is 9.39 %.
Section VI: Complementary information
In line with Article 134.1.e) of the Rules of Application to the Financial Regulation No 2015/1929 of 30 October 2015, during the 3 years following conclusion of the original contract, the contracting authority will be able to use the negotiated procedure for additional services (without prior publication of a contract notice) for new services or works consisting in the repetition of similar services or works entrusted to the economic operator to which the same contracting authority awarded an original contract, provided that these services or works are in conformity with a basic project for which the original contract was awarded after publication of a contract notice, subject to the conditions set out in paragraph 4 of Article 134.
Precise information on deadline(s) for review procedures:
You may submit any observations concerning the award procedure to the contracting authority indicated under Heading I.1.
If you believe that there was maladministration, you may lodge a complaint to the European Ombudsman within two years of the date when you became aware of the facts on which the complaint is based (see http:// www.ombudsman.europa.eu). Such complaint does not have as an effect either to suspend the time-limit to launch an appeal or to open a new period for lodging an appeal.
Within two months of the notification of the award decision you may lodge an appeal to the body referred to in VI.4.1.