Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Belgium-Brussels: Fire insurance for the building stock and its content for contracting authorities’ buildings located in Belgium
Section I: Contracting authority
Institutions and agencies as mentioned in the consultation documents.
Section II: Object
Fire insurance for the building stock and its content for contracting authorities’ buildings located in Belgium
The insurance is of the ‘all risks except’ type, i.e. the buildings are insured against all risks except those explicitly excluded in the contract.
Fire insurance for the building stock — lot 1 — commission
Fire insurance for the building stock and its content for the buildings of the commission.
EU administrative appropriations.
Fire insurance for the building stock — lot 2 — commission
Fire insurance for the building stock — lot 3 — EU Council
Fire insurance for the building stock and its content for the EU Council buildings.
Fire insurance for the building stock — lot 4 — other contracting authorities
Fire insurance for the building stock and its contents for buildings pertaining to the Regional Committee, the European Economic and Social Committee, the INEA Agency, SESAR JU and the Office of European Schools.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Only duly registered insurers may submit tenders (see contract documents).
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
40 months after the award of this contract.
1) the contractor undertakes to automatically cover, under the conditions of the contract, any increase in the insured areas, regardless of the causes;
2) estimated contract volume for the 4 lots: a total surface area to be insured of more or less 2 300 000 m2;
3) a site visit will be possible (see point 3.1 of the letter of invitation to tender);
4) The tender specification (and any questions and answers about the tender specifications) will be available at the following Internet address: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=6025 - The website will be updated regularly and it is the responsibility of the tenderers to check for updates and changes during the opening period of the invitation to tender;
5) for lot 4: executive agencies may be included in the contract as contracting authorities (within a limit of 10 % of the total contract value and for all the executive agencies taken together) if, at the time of publication of this invitation to tender, they were not yet officially set up or in the process of being set up and, consequently, no formal designation could be specified in the invitation to tender documents.
Within 2 months of the plaintiff being notified or, failing this, of the date on which it became known to the plaintiff.
A complaint made to the European Ombudsman neither suspends this period nor opens a new period for lodging appeals.