EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Belgium-Brussels: HADEA/2021/OP/0010 - Service Contract to Identify Obstacles to Vaccination of Physical, Practical or Administrative Nature and Develop Recommendations
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
HADEA/2021/OP/0010 - Service Contract to Identify Obstacles to Vaccination of Physical, Practical or Administrative Nature and Develop Recommendations
The main objective of this tender is to support EU Member States in overcoming obstacles to vaccination:
1. carry out a mapping of vaccination services in all EU Member States to identify obstacles to vaccination of physical, practical and administrative nature;
2. assess, on the basis of a large-scale survey among EU citizens in all EU Member States and a survey among health professionals in EU Member States, to what extent these obstacles have a negative impact on vaccination coverage rates;
3. identify, on the basis of criteria developed by the Commission, best practices developed by EU Member States to overcome such obstacles;
4. organise onsite-visits to the EU Member States from which best practices have been identified, for the other EU Member States to learn about those
5. pilot best practices in volunteering EU Member States; and
6. develop final recommendations for overcoming obstacles to vaccination of physical, practical and administrative nature.
Premises of the contractor and remote work.
Service contract to identify obstacles to vaccination of physical, practical or administrative nature and develop recommendations.
Please consult the procurement documents available at the address indicated in Section I.3).
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
The opening will be held as an online meeting.
COV2, Place Charles Rogier 16, 1210 Brussels, BELGIUM.
Section VI: Complementary information
Please consult the procurement documents available at the address indicated in Section I.3). In case of unavailability or disruptions in the functioning of the electronic means of communication provided in Section I.3) in the last five calendar days before the time limit for receipt indicated in Section IV.2.2), the contracting authority reserves the right to extend this time limit and publish the extension at the Internet address provided in Section I.3), without a preceding publication of a corrigendum to this notice. Economic operators interested in this procurement are invited to subscribe to the call for tenders at the address in Section I.3) in order to get notified when new information or documents are published.