There is a bug affecting the way URLs are displayed in eForms notices. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, we suggest that you remove the comma (or any other special character) that appears at the end of the URL. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
United Kingdom-London: Insurance brokerage service — EMA/2015/30/IS
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Insurance brokerage service — EMA/2015/30/IS.
1. Independent professional insurance brokerage services and assistance with insurance coverage to meet the demands and needs of the Agency.
2. Placement and renewal of Agency's insurances with suitable insurance providers, at all times ensuring such placements are contract certain.
3. Ongoing management and administration of Agency insurance coverage.
4. Liaising with the Agency-appointed insurance advisor to ensure the Agency's interests are adequately protected.
5. Claims handling and management services.
European Medicines Agency (EMA), 30 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5EU, UNITED KINGDOM.
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Insurance brokerage service — EMA/2015/30/IS
Section VI: Complementary information
The contract value stated in this award notice is the estimated value over 4 years, without this being binding on the Agency.
You may submit any observations concerning the award procedure to the contracting authority indicated under heading I.1.
If you believe that there was maladministration, you may lodge a complaint to the European Ombudsman within 2 years of the date when you became aware of the facts on which the complaint is based (see http://www.ombudsman.europa.eu). Such complaint does not have as an effect either to suspend the time limit to launch an appeal or to open a new period for lodging an appeal.
Within 2 months of the notification of the award decision you may lodge an appeal to the body referred to in VI.4.1.