Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Helfen Sie uns, die TED-Website zu verbessern, indem Sie an dieser kurzen Umfrage teilnehmen!
Irland-Dublin: Vermietung von Lastwagen mit Fahrer
Auftragsbekanntmachung – Sektoren
Abschnitt I: Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/377
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Ash Haulage Moneypoint Framework
Ash haulage moneypoint framework.
Moneypoint generating station.
At least 3 years to be reviewed annually with an option to extend by further two.
At least 3.
Applicants will be assessed on the quality of their responses to the criteria and rules outlined in the qualification questionnaire and at least the top scoring 3 firms will be invited to tender, subject to that number qualifying.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
As stated in procurement qualification questionnaire (PQQ) available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 167604.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
1) It is our intention to use the Irish Government Procurement portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) for this competition. Access to this Portal is free of charge. Interested parties must formally register their expression of interest for this competition on eTenders before they can gain access to the PQQ documentation. All information relating to and including the pre-qualification documents, any clarifications and changes will be issued/published via this portal. The contracting entity will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service.
3) The contracting entity will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
5) It will be a condition of award that candidates are tax compliant.
6) If for any reason it is not possible to admit to the framework agreement one or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, or having awarded a contract under the framework agreement, the contracting entity reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer to join the framework agreement and/or deliver the contract as appropriate to the circumstances pertaining to the framework.
7) At its absolute discretion, the contracting entity may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time.
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting entity is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of questionnaires with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
10) At Section II.2.9) we have indicated that 3 will be invited to tender, please note that the contracting entity reserves the right to invite at least 3 subject to that number qualifying.
The contracting entity will not conclude this framework agreement/contract until after the expiry of the standstill period which commences on the day following the date of notification of concerned tenderers. Review procedures are available in the High Court to a person who has or has had an interest in obtaining the framework agreement/contract and alleges that he or she has been harmed or is at risk of being harmed by an infringement of the law in relation to that framework agreement/contract.