Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Helfen Sie uns, die TED-Website zu verbessern, indem Sie an dieser kurzen Umfrage teilnehmen!
das Vereinigte Königreich-London: Betriebsprüfung
Bekanntmachung vergebener Aufträge – Sektoren
Ergebnisse des Vergabeverfahrens
Abschnitt I: Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Internal Audit and Forensic Accounting Services
• Internal audit reviews, advisory projects and specialist audit support.
• Safety, health and environmental (SHE) audit reviews and advisory work.
• Large capital programme audit reviews and advisory work.
• Business integrity investigations support including forensic accounting, forensic technology and anti-fraud advisory services.
• enterprise risk management and business continuity management support.
Internal Audit and Advisory Services
• Loan staff: the provision of loan staff to provide a co-sourced solution and assist the Network Rail Internal Audit team with reviews in the UK.
• Audit or advisory projects: provision to allocate specific audit or advisory projects to the co-source provider. In such instances, quality control is provided by the co-source provider, although ownership will be retained by Network Rail and consequently, Network Rail retains access to the working papers and reserves the right to take copies as requested.
• Specialist audit support: supplying resources to undertake audits of a specialised nature (e.g. Health, Safety and Engineering, IT audit, Treasury, Data Analytics) either as loan staff or for audit projects as outlined above.
• Advice and support in specialist areas (e.g. health, safety and engineering, treasury, data analytics, fraud, enterprise risk management and business continuity management).
• Access to innovation and up-skilling the department in line with leading practices.
Internal Audit and Advisory Services (Infrastructure Projects)
• Specialist advisory support in leading the strategy and delivery of assurance for capital programmes.
Specialist Ad-Hoc Technical Audit Advisory Services for Infrastructure Projects
• Specialist audit support: supplying resources and/or technical insight to undertake and/or support audits of a specialised nature.
• Provide niche deep subject matter expertise to assist specific internal review and advisory projects on an ad-hoc basis.
Specialist Ad-Hoc Technical Audit Advisory Services for Safety, Health and Environment
Forensic Accounting Technical Support and Advisory Services
• Loan staff: the provision of loan staff to provide a co-sourced solution and assist the Network Rail Business Integrity Team.
• Provision to allocate specific standalone investigations of all sizes (including pre-investigations) to the co-source provider. In such instances, quality control is provided by the co-source provider, although ownership will be retained by Network Rail.
• Provide data discovery services.
• Specialist forensic advisory support: supplying resources and/or technical insight.
• Access to innovation and upskilling of fraud awareness across the organisation with a proven ability to embed and transfer knowledge.
• Advisory services can also include procedure and policy reviews.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt V: Auftragsvergabe
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben