Consultez notre page spéciale COVID-19 pour connaître les marchés liés aux besoins en matériel médical.
Unrevised Machine Translation
France-Colmar: Waste incinerators
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://www.klekoon.com
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.klekoon.com
Section II: Object
Operating, maintenance and servicing contract for the Colmar Waste Energy Recovery Centre and surrounding area
Full operation and maintenance service for the site of the incineration plant including: weighing and receiving, incineration, heat recovery and flue-gas treatment and delivery of steam to the district heating network.
Waste Energy Recovery Centre located at 174, rue du Ladhof in Colmar (68000).
The duration of the operation is set at 9 years (1.1.2020 to 31.12.2028). However, the contract will enter into force on the date of notification to the holder, in order to allow him time to prepare himself for the operation of the service. It shall produce its effects until the final statement of the contract, in accordance with the stipulations relating thereto, has been calculated.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The contract will be concluded:
— either with one person (individual tenderer),
Or with a group of persons (in which case the group must comply with Article 45 of the Decree of 25.3.2016).
In the case of a group, it must be joint with joint and several parties. Applications and tenders shall be submitted either by all the members of the group or by the authorised representative who shall provide proof of authorisation to represent the other members of the group. The same economic operator may not be an authorised representative of more than one group for the same public contract. Tenderers must prove that they are able to use the energy recovery centre, the economic and financial capacity and the technical and professional capacity necessary to perform the contract. To this end, they must compile a dossier consisting of the following documents:
Under the authorisation to pursue the professional activity, including requirements relating to enrolment in the trade or professional register:
1) a DC1 or equivalent form (application letter available at: http://www.minefi.gouv.fr);
2) a declaration on honour that he does not enter into one of the situations referred to in Articles 45 and 48 of Order No 2015-899 of 23.7.2015 on public procurement and, in particular, that he is in rule with regard to Articles L. 52121 to L. 521211 of the Labour Code concerning the employment of disabled workers;
— As regards economic and financial capacity:
3) statement of the tenderer’s overall turnover and, where applicable, the turnover for the field of activity covered by the public contract, for a maximum of the last 3 financial years available, depending on the date of creation of the undertaking or the start of operations of the economic operator, provided that the information on these turnover figures is available;
(4) appropriate statements from banks or, where appropriate, evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance;
5) balance sheets or extracts therefrom for the last 3 years of economic operators for which the drawing up of balance sheets is required by law;
— As regards technical and professional capacity:
(6) a list of the principal similar services provided in the past 3 years, with the sums, dates and recipients, public or private. Deliveries and services are substantiated by the consignee’s statements or, failing that, by a declaration by the economic operator;
(7) a statement of the tenderer’s average annual manpower and the number of managerial staff for the last 3 years;
8) a description of the tools, plant and technical equipment available to the tenderer for performing the public contract. In the case of a reply in the form of a consortium, all the documents and information listed in this section must be provided for each undertaking in the consortium, with the exception of the DC1 (application letter), the sole undertaking, specifying the identity of the group’s authorised representative; these shall be accompanied by the powers given to the authorised representative to represent his co-contractors.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
It is the applicants’ responsibility to upload the consultation file accessible on the platform to obtain detailed information on the arrangements for submitting applications and the consultation file. Applications will be considered first and only those candidates whose applications have been accepted will be admitted to submit a tender. The final date for the receipt of tenders or requests to participate is the closing date for receipt of applications. Even if the procedure is a restricted procedure, you will have access to the following documents: consultation rules and technical and administrative terms and conditions. Each unsuccessful tenderer will receive a premium of up to EUR 15 000, determined on the basis of the quality of the tender, unless the final tender is irregular, unacceptable or inappropriate. Each candidate may request an optional visit.
Internet address: http://strasbourg.tribunal-administratif.fr