Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
United Kingdom-Sidcup: Building and facilities management services
Notice for changes or additional information
(Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union, 2020/S 215-528580)
Section I: Contracting authority/entity
Section II: Object
Integrator to Manage Property Related Services
The integrator service will include strategic property support through the development and implementation of processes and procedures and the management of property related services supply chains.
Integrator services may include:
• systems including a common data environment;
• building management systems;
• information management centre/help desk;
• works and/or services order management services;
• contract, financial, relationship and performance management of contracting authority appointed suppliers;
• value for money and benchmarking services of contracting authority appointed supply chain;
• procurement of authority supply chain;
• audit of authority supply chain;
• condition surveys, fire risk assessments.
The framework will be accessible by all GLA bodies, The Police and Crime Commissioners and (where relevant Police, Fire and Crime Commissioners) for all UK police areas and Central Government Departments.
Updated 24 March 2021.
Section VI: Complementary information
Section VII: Changes
Offices of Police and Crime Commissioner.
The Police and Crime Commissioners and (where relevant Police, Fire and Crime Commissioners) for all UK police areas.