1. The procedure is conducted pursuant to the Regulation of tender procedures by EWB-2 and EWB-3 and the "Utility Directive" 2014/25 / EU
2. The criteria for evaluating tenders with their qualification from the most important to the least important are indicated in the DNR. Detailed information on the tender evaluation criteria will be indicated in the invitation to tender.
3. The application should be prepared in accordance with the template attached as Appendix 3 to the description of needs and requirements.
4. The contractor should attach to the Application at least the documents indicated in point 17 of the DNR
5. The application and documents are required to be signed with a qualified electronic signature by the person or persons authorized to represent the Contractor.
6.If the authorization of the signatory does not arise directly from the document attached to the application confirming the contractor's legal status, the application should be accompanied by a power of attorney in electronic form or its digital representation of the paper version (scan) with a qualified electronic signature by the person granting the power of attorney or a notary public.
7. The Ordering Party will open applications in the SWPP2 system without the participation of contractors.
8.The proceedings are conducted via the SWPP2 Procurement System at (http://swpp2.gkpge.pl). The description of the needs and requirements (with attachments) referred to in this announcement is available in the SWPP2 system.
9. To submit an application in the procedure, the contractor is required to register in the SWPP2 system available at (https://swpp2.gkpge.pl). SWPP2 system integrated with the One Place platform of Otwarty Rynek Elektroniczny S.A. The organizer of the procedure informs that when contractors log into the system for the first time, it is necessary to go through the registration path to the One Place suppliers zone. All interested in participating in the procurement procedure, please register without undue delay because the contractor's verification process may take up to 3 days - details on registration and submission of the application can be found in point 25 of the Description of needs and requirements.
10. Protection of personal data: pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC, the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR"), we would like to inform you that:
a) the administrator of your personal data is: EWB 2 and EWB 3 sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw and PGE Baltica sp.z o.o., 00-542 Warsaw, ul. Mokotowska 49;
b) regarding the protection of personal data, you can contact the personal data protection inspectors appointed in the above-mentioned companies, at the registered office of the company indicated above or at e-mail addresses.
11.Specification in section IV.2.6 of the notice - the minimum period during which the contractor will be bound by the offer - 90 days from the date of submission of the offer, a specific date will be given with the invitation to submit offers (in the procurement documents) as it depends on the date of submission of tenders.
12. The Ordering Party does not reserve the obligation to personally perform key parts of the order.
13. The contracting authority provides for one stage of dialogue with contractors, including up to five meetings with each of the contractors.