Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
United Kingdom-Liverpool: Laundry bags
Prior information notice
This notice is for prior information only
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Linen and Laundry Services
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) as the Authority intends to put in place a Pan Government Collaborative Agreement for the provision of [Linen and Laundry Services] to be utilised by Central Government Departments and all other UK Public Sector Bodies, including Local Authorities, Health, Police, Fire and Rescue, Education and Devolved Administrations. [It is intended that this commercial agreement will be the recommended vehicle for all in scope requirements of UK Central Government]. The initial position, subject to engagement, is to take a regional approach with a lot structure that covers:
Hire Wash and Return
Standard common requirements
Wash and Return
The lotting structure of this framework will be determined as a result of the engagement process, and will be confirmed within the contract notice, as will the estimated value of the agreement.
The initial position, subject to engagement is to create a single procurement vehicle that allows buyers to procure linen and laundry services that include Hire and/or wash and return of textile items to their preferred/required standard of laundering.
The lotting structure is expected to take a regional approach that covers.
Standard — common requirements
Standard — CE Certified textiles
Standard — ISO 14644-5
Standard — ISO 14644-5.
The lotting structure of this framework will be determined as a result of the engagement process, and will be confirmed within the Contract Notice, as will the estimated value of the agreement.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The intention of this PIN is to:
1) Inform that CCS are to consider an exercise to set up a contracting vehicle as described at section II.1.4.
2) Gauge market interest in this procurement.
3) Identify suppliers who would like to participate in the engagement process, including webinars, surveys and meetings.
4) To participate in the engagement and to register for regular updates, please email email@example.com
5) Information related to the project will be uploaded to the CCS RM6154 webpage: currently under development.
Please note that the date of the OJEU is subject to change.