Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Spain-Torrejón de Ardoz: Reference Mapping Products
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Reference Mapping Products
This procurement procedure aims at the establishment of a multiple framework contract with reopening of competition with a maximum of five selected tenderers, covering the production of reference mapping products that will facilitate the assessment of specific areas of interest in support of EU decision-making.
The place of performance shall be the contractor's premises, unless otherwise specified.
The framework contract will cover the on-demand production, based on operational user’s needs, of five different types of reference mapping products:
• Full reference mapping: High Resolution Vector Data (HRVD) products and provision of a background of geographical context, as well as a representation of a requested area of interest (AoI), including hydrography, topography, land cover, infrastructure and population relevant data according to a Reference Mapping Data Dictionary (RMDD). The full reference mapping encompasses 212 feature classes (Area: 105, Line: 43, Point: 64): 204 of the 267 Multinational Geospatial Co-production Programme (MGCP) plus eight additional ones.
• Reduced reference mapping: HRVD products and provision of a background of geographical context, as well as a representation of a requested AoI, including lines of communications, land cover and other relevant data according to a subset of the RMDD. The reduced reference mapping product encompasses 117 feature classes (Area: 60, Line: 28, Point: 29): 112 of the 267 MGCP plus five additional ones.
• On-demand reference mapping: HRVD products and provision of background of geographical context, as well as a representation of a requested AoI, with a limited set of feature classes which will be defined in each specific product request form.
• Updated reference mapping: updates of HRVD products that have already been produced, based on new extraction specifications as well as new imagery.
• Situational mapping: HRVD product representing a requested AoI and a given set of limited and defined feature classes, compiled and delivered in a map book format.
The framework contract may be renewed automatically up to three times for periods of 12 months each, unless one of the parties receives formal notification to the contrary at least 3 months before the end of the ongoing duration. Renewal does not change or postpone any existing obligations. The overall duration of the framework contract may in no event exceed 4 years.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information