The framework contract will cover the on-demand production, based on operational user’s needs, of five different types of reference mapping products:
• Full reference mapping: High Resolution Vector Data (HRVD) products and provision of a background of geographical context, as well as a representation of a requested area of interest (AoI), including hydrography, topography, land cover, infrastructure and population relevant data according to a Reference Mapping Data Dictionary (RMDD). The full reference mapping encompasses 212 feature classes (Area: 105, Line: 43, Point: 64): 204 of the 267 Multinational Geospatial Co-production Programme (MGCP) plus eight additional ones.
• Reduced reference mapping: HRVD products and provision of a background of geographical context, as well as a representation of a requested AoI, including lines of communications, land cover and other relevant data according to a subset of the RMDD. The reduced reference mapping product encompasses 117 feature classes (Area: 60, Line: 28, Point: 29): 112 of the 267 MGCP plus five additional ones.
• On-demand reference mapping: HRVD products and provision of background of geographical context, as well as a representation of a requested AoI, with a limited set of feature classes which will be defined in each specific product request form.
• Updated reference mapping: updates of HRVD products that have already been produced, based on new extraction specifications as well as new imagery.
• Situational mapping: HRVD product representing a requested AoI and a given set of limited and defined feature classes, compiled and delivered in a map book format.