Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
231901-2021 - Belgium-Brussels: Production, Priority-purchasing Options and Supply of Covid-19 Vaccines, Including Adapted Vaccines to SARS-CoV-2 Variants and Paediatric Formulations of such Vaccines for EU Member States
Ireland-Galway: Sports goods and equipment
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Sports Equipment in 3 Lots
GMIT invites tenders for 3 lots as follows:
Lot 1: Supply of a 3D Motion Sensor Analysis System;
Lot 2: Supply of a Multi-mode Computerized Robotic Dynamometer;
Lot 3: Supply of a Timing Gate System.
Each lot will be awarded as a single party framework agreement for a maximum of 4 years.
Lot 1 – Supply of a 3D Motion Sensor Analysis System
Dublin Road, Galway.
The overall scope of the framework requirements will cover items listed to provide capability for a full biomechanical analysis suite within the GMIT Department of Sport, Exercise and Nutrition.
Lot 2 – Supply of a Multi-mode Computerized Robotic Dynamometer
The overall scope of the framework will cover items listed to provide capability for full use of the multi-mode computerized robotic dynamometer within the GMIT Department of Sport, Exercise and Nutrition.
Lot 3 – Supply of a Timing Gate System
The overall scope of the framework will cover items listed to provide capability for full use of the timing gate system and associated accessories within the GMIT Department of Sport, Exercise and Nutrition.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Please see tender documents available to download from eTenders using system ID 188139.
Please see tender documents.
Section IV: Procedure
Via etenders as soon as possible after closing date.
Authorised persons of GMIT only
Section VI: Complementary information
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
2) This is the sole call for competition for these framework agreements.
3) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
5) It will be a condition of award that the successful tenderers remain tax compliant.
6) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time.
7) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended.
8) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of the procurement documents with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, respondents are advised to ensure that they return completed documentation in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
As per SI130