TED website is eForms ready from today 02/11/2022. Search changed: please adapt your predefined expert queries. Discover the changes in the site news and in the updated Help Pages
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Belgium-Brussels: Public utilities
Procurement award procedure applying to European Union external actions financed from the general budget of the European Union and the European Development Fund (EDF)
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Support and Assistance to Strengthen the Capabilities of the Belarusian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (BY3.01/20A)
The scope of the contract includes the provision of services in order to support the Belarusian regulatory authority to improve its capabilities and capacities in the following areas:
1) Licensing of safety enhancement measures introduced at Belarusian Nuclear Power Plant (BelNPP) as the results of the EU stress-tests;
2) Oversight and regulatory control of radiation and nuclear safety at BelNPP in its early phase of operation;
3) Oversight and regulatory control of emergency preparedness and response (EP&R) at BelNPP;
4) Assessing operational experience accumulated at the BelNPP;
5) Enhancing regulatory technical capabilities in reviewing deterministic and probabilistic safety analyses, as well as performing its own independent assessments;
6) Development of legislative provisions for regulating the operation of nuclear installations.
Europe apart from EU, Belarus (Region Eastern Europe and Central Asia).
Support and assistance to strengthen the capabilities of the Belarusian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (BY3.01/20A).
Subsequent to the initial contract resulting from the current tender procedure, new services or works consisting in the repetition of similar services or works, up to the estimated amount of EUR 2 700 000, may be entrusted to the initial contractor by negotiated procedure without prior publication of a contract notice, provided the new services or works are in conformity with the same basic project.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
See internet address provided in section I.3).
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
See internet address provided in section I.3). For any additional information, please refer to the document ‘Information to candidates and tenderers’.