We are happy to announce that the new version of the TED portal is going live on 29.01.2024 (indicative date - to be confirmed!) Interested in discovering the new functionalities, improvements and impact on the users? We invite you to visit our article and find out more about the main new changes and functionalities.
There are some bugs affecting the way eForms notices are displayed. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, please check our dedicated page for more information and guidance.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
Spain-Alicante: Provision of warehouse management, continuous inventory, moving and general inventory services for the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Provision of warehouse management, continuous inventory, moving and general inventory services for the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO)
This invitation to tender covers the services of warehouse management, continuous inventory, moving and general inventory to be performed, mainly, in the buildings occupied by the EUIPO in Alicante and its campus.
Likewise, exceptionally, the EUIPO may request moves to/from any other place in the world. As well as at the Brussels and Luxembourg offices, the EUIPO currently has employees, for the development of cooperation projects, in Argentina, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, Thailand and China.
Two lots have been defined in the tender procedure, and tenderers may submit their tenders for one or both lots.
— Lot 1: service of warehouse management, continuous inventory and moving;
— Lot 2: service of general inventory.
The tasks included in each lot are described in Annex II.1 – Work Methodology, corresponding to each lot.
Service of warehouse management, continuous inventory and moving
Avenida de Europa 4, 03008 Alicante, SPAIN.
Lot 1: service of warehouse management, continuous inventory and moving.
Includes the provision of the following services:
1. daily tasks:
1. physical receipt of merchandise and items acquired by the EUIPO;
2. administrative receipt of merchandise and items acquired by the EUIPO;
3. physical receipt of merchandise and items not acquired by the EUIPO;
4. labelling of inventoried items;
5. provision of material: storage or direct delivery;
6. management of the EUIPO warehouses. Reorganisation of the same.
Organisation of the distribution of items;
7. stock control;
8. re-labelling of inventoried items;
9. preparation and organisation of material for its delivery;
10. delivery of inventoried/non-inventoried items from the EUIPO warehouses to their final destination within the buildings (UT);
11. transfer between different locations within the buildings (UT) of inventoried/non-inventoried items;
12. assembly, installation, connection and ergonomics of the equipment necessary for a work station in the EUIPO;
13. transfer of items from the EUIPO to the residence of the remote workers;
14. (*) assembly, installation, connection and ergonomics of the equipment necessary for a work station at the residence of the structural remote workers;
15. recovery of items already in use at the EUIPO and that need to be stored again, including the transfer from the residences of the remote workers;
16. on-site reading for the update of UT/warehouse of the items inventoried upon deliveries, transfers and recoveries (IWMS IT system);
17. recording and updating of UT of the items delivered inside and outside of the buildings (SAP/IWMS IT system);
18. tracking, continuous verification and updating of UT of the items delivered inside the buildings (SAP/IWMS IT system);
19. management, processing and closing of work orders (e-ticketing/IWMS IT system);
20. preparation of lists of material that may be declassified;
21. management of outbound materials;
22. other tasks to support the EUIPO staff or that of its contractors;
23. semi-annual inventory of the warehouses.
(*) The start date of these tasks will be confirmed by the EUIPO upon commencing the contract.
2. Exceptional tasks:
24. transfer of items between UTs for large moves (> 10 moves per day). Including pick up, loading, transfer, unloading and installation/connection;
25. mass transfer of items from the EUIPO to the residence of the remote workers (> six transfers/day);
26. special moves to/from any place in the world;
27. support to the daily tasks service.
On 20 April 2022 at 11.00 (GMT+1), an on-site visit will be held at the EUIPO premises located at Avenida de Europa 4, 03008 Alicante, SPAIN.
At most two representatives per tenderer may attend. The tenderer must provide the full names and identification details at least 2 working days in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service of general inventory
The EUIPO, as part of its financial obligations regarding the management of its fixed assets, must cyclically perform a physical inventory exercise of its IT equipment (IT) and furniture (FM). It is foreseen that, during the validity period of the framework contract that is the object of this tender procedure, a global physical inventory exercise will be organised each year of the EUIPO’s inventoried IT and FM materials located in all of the offices of its headquarters in Alicante, as well as the remote verification of those EUIPO’s inventoried items deployed in multiple locations that cannot be physically recorded on site through mobile devices, so they will be verified remotely. This is the case of the rented buildings and the residences of the employees. Also, the EUIPO may request the complete re-labelling of all of the items (FM and/or IT), and in this case it will determine the year in which it finds it necessary to complete that task. In principle, this is foreseen for year 1.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), Avenida de Europa 4, 03008 Alicante, SPAIN.
A maximum of two representatives per tenderer may attend the opening session. The tenderer must provide the full names and ID or passport numbers of the representatives at least 2 working days in advance to EUIPO by email to email@example.com. The EUIPO reserves the right to organise the opening via videoconference.
Section VI: Complementary information
The tender documents will be available for download at the address stated in Section I.3). The website will be updated periodically, and it is the responsibility of tenderers to check for updates, amendments or answers to questions during the tender period.
In the event of unavailability or disruptions in the functioning of the means of electronic communication provided in Section I.3) in the last 5 calendar days preceding the deadline for receipt indicated in Section IV.2.2), the contracting authority reserves the right to extend this deadline and to publish the extension at the internet address provided in Section I.3), without prior publication of a corrigendum to this notice. Economic operators interested in this tender are invited to register for the call for tenders at the address indicated in Section I.3) in order to be notified when new information or documents are published.
Within 2 months of the notification to the plaintiff, or, in the absence thereof, of the day on which it came to the plaintiff’s knowledge.