Lot 1: service of warehouse management, continuous inventory and moving.
Includes the provision of the following services:
1. daily tasks:
1. physical receipt of merchandise and items acquired by the EUIPO;
2. administrative receipt of merchandise and items acquired by the EUIPO;
3. physical receipt of merchandise and items not acquired by the EUIPO;
4. labelling of inventoried items;
5. provision of material: storage or direct delivery;
6. management of the EUIPO warehouses. Reorganisation of the same.
Organisation of the distribution of items;
7. stock control;
8. re-labelling of inventoried items;
9. preparation and organisation of material for its delivery;
10. delivery of inventoried/non-inventoried items from the EUIPO warehouses to their final destination within the buildings (UT);
11. transfer between different locations within the buildings (UT) of inventoried/non-inventoried items;
12. assembly, installation, connection and ergonomics of the equipment necessary for a work station in the EUIPO;
13. transfer of items from the EUIPO to the residence of the remote workers;
14. (*) assembly, installation, connection and ergonomics of the equipment necessary for a work station at the residence of the structural remote workers;
15. recovery of items already in use at the EUIPO and that need to be stored again, including the transfer from the residences of the remote workers;
16. on-site reading for the update of UT/warehouse of the items inventoried upon deliveries, transfers and recoveries (IWMS IT system);
17. recording and updating of UT of the items delivered inside and outside of the buildings (SAP/IWMS IT system);
18. tracking, continuous verification and updating of UT of the items delivered inside the buildings (SAP/IWMS IT system);
19. management, processing and closing of work orders (e-ticketing/IWMS IT system);
20. preparation of lists of material that may be declassified;
21. management of outbound materials;
22. other tasks to support the EUIPO staff or that of its contractors;
23. semi-annual inventory of the warehouses.
(*) The start date of these tasks will be confirmed by the EUIPO upon commencing the contract.
2. Exceptional tasks:
24. transfer of items between UTs for large moves (> 10 moves per day). Including pick up, loading, transfer, unloading and installation/connection;
25. mass transfer of items from the EUIPO to the residence of the remote workers (> six transfers/day);
26. special moves to/from any place in the world;
27. support to the daily tasks service.