Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Norway-Oslo: Repair and maintenance services
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Framework Agreement Inspection, Service and Repair/Replacement of Sprinkler and Water Mist Systems
Boligbygg Oslo KF needs to enter into a framework agreement for inspection and service of sprinkler and water mist systems. The contract will also cover replacement and repair of sprinkler and water mist systems.
The contracting authority has the option to extend the contract for up to 1 year + 1 year.
See the tender documentation.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Tenderers must be a legally established company:
• Norwegian companies: Company registration certificate;
• Foreign companies: proof that the company is registered in a trade or business register as prescribed by the law of the country in which the tenderer is established.
Tenderers must have the financial capacity to carry out the contract:
• Credit appraisal/rating, not older than 1 year, based on the last known fiscal figures.
Good experience from similar assignments/contracts:
• overview of the tenderer's primary relevant deliveries in the last five years, including information about the type of project, role in the reference project, project value, date, recipient (name, telephone number and e-mail address).
Sufficient capacity to be able to implement the contract, and staffing with good competence to be able to perform work related to inspection and improvement of sprinkler and water mist systems.
• an overview must be given of the company´s total staffing, and an statement demonstrating that the company has sufficient capacity. Certificate for FG-910 Certification for automatic extinguishing systems can be enclosed as documentation demonstrating competence.
Tenderers must have a sufficient quality assurance system.
• certificate of the company's quality system/management system issued by independent bodies confirming that the tenderer fulfils specific quality assurance standards, for example ISO certification. The contracting authority will also accept other documentation demonstrating that the tenderer has equivalent quality assurance measures.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information