Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
231901-2021 - Belgium-Brussels: Production, Priority-purchasing Options and Supply of Covid-19 Vaccines, Including Adapted Vaccines to SARS-CoV-2 Variants and Paediatric Formulations of such Vaccines for EU Member States
United Kingdom-Weston-super-Mare: Construction work
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Housing Infrastructure Fund (HIF) Banwell Bypass and Highway Improvements
The council procured a contractor for the design and construction of key enabling infrastructure, namely:
• Banwell bypass including flood mitigation works;
• Local transport improvements including supporting active and sustainable travel and public realm/traffic management within Banwell village;
• improvements to Junction 21 of the M5;
• strategic capacity improvements to the utility network.
• local transport improvements including supporting active and sustainable travel and public realm/traffic management within Banwell village;
The project is to be carried out in two stages, using a bespoke early contractor involvement (ECI) approach. Stage 1 to include preliminary design and ancillary services, and stage 2 detailed design and construction. The contractor will only be appointed to undertake stage 2 detailed design and construction phase of the project if instructed to do so by the Council. If the Council wishes the contractor to undertake these stage 2 activities, then it will (towards the end of stage 1) issue a ‘Confirmation of Notice to Proceed’ at the appropriate time.
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information