Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
United Kingdom-Weston-super-Mare: Construction work
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Housing Infrastructure Fund (HIF) Banwell Bypass and Highway Improvements
The council procured a contractor for the design and construction of key enabling infrastructure, namely:
• Banwell bypass including flood mitigation works;
• Local transport improvements including supporting active and sustainable travel and public realm/traffic management within Banwell village;
• improvements to Junction 21 of the M5;
• strategic capacity improvements to the utility network.
• local transport improvements including supporting active and sustainable travel and public realm/traffic management within Banwell village;
The project is to be carried out in two stages, using a bespoke early contractor involvement (ECI) approach. Stage 1 to include preliminary design and ancillary services, and stage 2 detailed design and construction. The contractor will only be appointed to undertake stage 2 detailed design and construction phase of the project if instructed to do so by the Council. If the Council wishes the contractor to undertake these stage 2 activities, then it will (towards the end of stage 1) issue a ‘Confirmation of Notice to Proceed’ at the appropriate time.
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information