Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
231901-2021 - Belgium-Brussels: Production, Priority-purchasing Options and Supply of Covid-19 Vaccines, Including Adapted Vaccines to SARS-CoV-2 Variants and Paediatric Formulations of such Vaccines for EU Member States
United Kingdom-Newcastle: Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
(NU1589-19) Newcastle University Strengths Video Project
We are seeking to appoint a supplier to produce a suite of 6 high quality videos, with alternate edits for social channels, promoting our core strengths as a University. The supplier will work alongside internal teams to research the stories and produce a production plan before completing the filming and editing work.
While the videos will need to meet the University’s video brand guidelines, they are due to be used as hero content for at least the next 3 years. They must look contemporary, engage a range of audiences and have a high quality visual style.
The supplier specifically is required to have the ability to provide the following services:
1) Produce 5 videos, one for each of our strengths, each around 5-10 minutes long;
2) Produce 1 overview video, combining the main 5 videos in to a 10-15 minute super cut;
3) Supply alternate cuts of the videos for use in different placements;
4) Supply projects and raw assets for in-house use after completion.
Web Services, SEO and Digital Content
Newcastle University invites bids to join a Dynamic Purchasing System it is establishing for the supply of a range of marketing services.
The Newcastle University Marketing Department is a comprehensive, world-class marketing team dedicated to serving our partners, academics and students. This DPS will also be used for marketing across the entire University and is not limited to the central team.
Our vision for marketing at Newcastle encompasses the following:
• embracing a ‘digital first’ approach;
• encouraging our team through personal growth;
• engaging with our clients and audiences;
• delivering an exceptional marketing strategy.
There will be six lots on this DPS:
1) Web services, SEO and digital content;
2) Graphic design and print, branding, copywriting;
3) Programmatic advertising management, media buying, public relations;
4) Social media, paid search and paid social;
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
The University will incorporate a standstill period at the point information on the award of the contract is communicated to tenderers. That notification will provide full information on the award decision. The standstill period, which will be for a minimum of 10 calendar days, provides time for unsuccessful tenderers to challenge the award decision before the contract is entered into.
The Public Contracts Regulations 2015 (SI 2015 No 102) provide for aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by a breach of the rules to take action in the High Court (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) within 30 days of knowledge or constructive knowledge of breach.