Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Denmark-Ringkøbing: Internet services
Prior information notice
This notice is for prior information only
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Mapping of existing and planned high-speed broadband connections in Ringkøbing-Skjern Municipality.
At a city council meeting on 17.1.2017, Ringkøbing-Skjern Municipality decided to terminate the existing broadband contract with Eniig, as the tender procedure preceding the contract was found erroneous.
However, it is still a priority for the Municipality to support its businesses and citizens with good broadband coverage, and the tender procedure is now reopened in cooperation with Bech-Bruun law firm and Devoteam A/S consulting firm as technical advisers. As a first step in this process, the municipality will be carrying out a mapping of current and planned broadband coverage within the municipality.
The Municipality is contemplating subsidising the roll-out of high-speed broadband in areas without coverage and where no such roll-out is planned for the next five years. However, it is a requirement for public subsidy that broadband coverage in the relevant area would not be established without such subsidy.
In order to identify the relevant areas, the Municipality is conducting a mapping of its broadband coverage. For this purpose the Municipality needs information about your existing infrastructure and planned expansions of your broadband coverage.
All information will of course be considered confidential and will solely be applied for our mapping.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1) The information must be submitted in a hearing form that can be requested from Bech-Bruun law firm at email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Please note that if we do not receive the requested documentation from you before expiry of the deadline on 26.6.2017, we will assume that you currently do not provide or plan to expand your broadband services in the municipality.
3) If you have any comments or questions concerning the hearing, please feel free to contact Asbjørn Godsk Fallesen of Bech-Bruun law firm at telephone (+45) 25 26 35 01 or email email@example.com
4) Should you have any comments on the municipality's hearing method, we encourage you to notify us as soon as possible and before expiry of the deadline at email firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments might for instance concern the broadband speed ranges used in the hearing, the design of the hearing form or the like. If any comments are received, the municipality will consider whether any amendments to the hearing process are necessary based on these.
5) The date stated in section II.3) is only provisional as the municipality has not decided when or whether there will be published a contract notice.