Consulta la nostra pagina dedicata alla COVID-19 per le gare d’appalto relative al fabbisogno di attrezzature mediche.
United Kingdom-Caernarfon: Construction work
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
NMWTRA Contractor Framework 2020
The North and Mid Wales Trunk Road Agent (NMWTRA) contractor framework is a framework to procure new construction works, improvement works, maintenance renewals, emergency works and supplier design through ‘call off’ work orders for the following construction activities:
— civil engineering,
— highways and structures,
— coastal engineering and land drainage
— town centre improvements,
— infrastructure regeneration,
— walking and cycling schemes,
— integrated transport schemes,
— mechanical and electrical schemes.
North and Mid Wales — Including Dual Carriageways (GBP 0-GBP 5 Million)
North and Mid Wales including Powys and Ceredigion.
1) qualification (SQuID), technical and commercial assessment will be undertaken,
2) five suppliers in lot 1,
3) ‘Call off’ work orders through competition (urgent works via direct award) procurement routes.
North Wales Works — Excluding Dual Carriageways (GBP 0-GBP 1 000 000)
2) seven suppliers in lot 3,
North and Mid Wales — Including Dual Carriageways (GBP 5 million-GBP 30 Million)
2) three suppliers in lot 2,
3) ‘Call off’ work orders through competition procurement route only.
Mid Wales — Excluding Dual Carriageways (GBP 0-GBP 1 000 000)
Mid Wales (Powys and Ceredigion).
2) seven suppliers in lot 4,
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information