Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
United Kingdom-Crawley: Construction consultancy services
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.secamb.nhs.uk
Section II: Object
Professional Services — Construction Consultancy
The Trust is looking to establish a framework for project management and full design team services; including but not limited to project management, design and advisory services to support delivery of property and construction projects, typically projects will be up to GBP 15 m in value.
These frameworks will be accessed by the Trust (SECamb) and will be accessible by other Ambulance Trusts in the UK.
The Trust is looking to appoint frameworks with approved organisations for construction consultancy services to cover the UK.
The framework will allow for all UK Ambulance services to procure from the named ambulance services below, (correct at time of publication):
• North East Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (NEAS)
• North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust (NWAS)
• Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust (YAS)
• West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (WMAS)
• East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EMAS)
• East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST)
• South West Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SWAST)
• South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SCAS)
• South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation trust (SECAMB)
• London Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (LAS)
• Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust (WAS)
• Scottish Ambulance Service (SAS)
• Northern Ireland Ambulance Service Health and Social Care Trust (NIAS).
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information