Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
United Kingdom-Leatherhead: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust ITSM Managed Service Procurement
This procurement was for the purchase of an managed ITSM service on behalf of Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
The authority is looking to procure the following from a single bidder under the terms and conditions provided to the bidders:
• a fully managed service,
• a full device refresh of desktop and laptop devices and upgrade to Windows 10 and Office 2019 (see Volumetric Document for device numbers),
• an on-authority premises service desk (all Core Hours Service Desk support must be provided on the Authority site),
• a full break/fix service and incident management with associated SLAs (financial rights of remedy mandatory),
• a fully featured ITSM tool and portal for end users,
• full call handling system and alternative contact methods,
• change management services,
• knowledge management services,
• asset management and device tracking services,
• problem management services,
• configuration management services,
• moves, adds and changes,
• WiFi Service Management (Full Authority private and public WiFi Management and break/fix),
• implementation services including but not limited to: setup, training, data migration, testing, go-live and post go-live support;
• ongoing professional services and support.
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information