EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
United Kingdom-Croydon: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Prior information notice
This notice is for prior information only
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Home Office Biometric Strategic Facial Matching Engine for Law Enforcement (SFMLE).
Biometric Matching Engine Software (BMES) — Facial Recognition Algorithm and associated Implementation Services.
Biometric Matching Engine Software Supplier for facial recognition will be selected to provide:
(1) Biometric Matching Engine Software for matching of facial images including support for verification, search and de-duplication of biometric records;
(2) Logical and physical designs for the Matcher Engine Software, and any supporting infrastructure;
(3) Biometric Accuracy Testing (BAT), initial and ongoing;
(4) Collaboration with the Matcher Service Bus supplier, and potentially other Matching Engine Software suppliers within the BMPS environment;
(5) Transition support to migrate biometric data from legacy systems;
(6) Early Life Support; and
(7) Ongoing Level 4 Support (Level 1, 2, 3 support falls outside the scope of the Matching Engine Software Supplier).
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Currently the planned date of dispatch of an OJEU notice / SQ / ITT is 30.6.2017. However the Authority reserves the right to revise this date to be earlier or later than 30.6.2017 and will ensure all suppliers who express interest are kept up to date with any revision to the planned date.