Il sito TED accoglie i formulari elettronici eForms dal 2.11.2022. La funzione di ricerca è cambiata: occorre adattare i parametri predefiniti della ricerca per esperti. Scopri le novità nella sezione Attualità del sito e nella guida aggiornata.
Solidarietà dell'UE con l'Ucraina
Prozorro+: piattaforma ucraina per gli appalti pubblici
Belgium-Brussels: UCA 15/080 Supply of new ITSM tool and associated training, consultancy, support and maintenance, implementation and migration services
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
UCA 15/080 Supply of new ITSM tool and associated training, consultancy, support and maintenance, implementation and migration services.
The basic project which is the subject of the contract is described as follows:
The purpose of this call for tender is to establish a framework contract for the acquisition of an information technology service management solution (ITSM) and related services for training, consultancy, support and maintenance, implementation and migration.
The main objectives of the contract are to implement on the GSC's premises an ITSM solution: see Internet address provided in Section I.3 for a detailed description (Annex 1 ‘Tendering specifications’ — Section 2.2 ‘Object of the contract’).
Council of the European Union's premises, rue de la Loi 175, 1048 Brussels, BELGIUM.
An indicative estimation of the volumes for licences and the services to be supplied over the whole duration of the contract is provided below.
Nevertheless, the actual value of the framework contract will depend on the quantities of licences and services, which the GSC will order by means of signature of specific purchase orders.
The acquired licences shall provide access to self-service features for 3 500 end users and access to supported processes for 500 users.
— customer licences (access to self-service portal): maximum 3 500 connections (maximum 250 concurrent),
— first line support: maximum 50 connections (maximum 30 concurrent),
— second line support: maximum 250 connections (maximum 130 concurrent).
See Internet address provided in Section I.3 for more information (Annex 1 ‘Tendering specifications’ — Section 4 ‘ITSM solution’).
The General Secretariat of the Council does not publish the estimated monetary value of its contracts (see points II.1.5) and II.2.6) ‘Estimated value’). The estimated volume of services is set out in the tender specifications.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Please see Section 3.2.2.a) of the tendering specifications.
Please see Section 3.2.2.b) of the tendering specifications.
1. During the last 3 financial years, the total yearly turnover for ITSM product and services must be at least 1 000 000 EUR/year.
Please see Section 3.2.2.c) of the tendering specifications.
1. A concise, general presentation of the company, its products and service catalogue.
2. References of previous contracts of similar nature performed over the last 3 years (for each reference mention: client, the period of execution, the value of the contract, and detailed information on the nature and volume of services provided):
a) customisation and implementation of an ITSM solution and related consultancy services, including migration from BMC SD, if any;
b) integration of the ITSM solution with external systems;
c) for organisation of similar size: 3 500 employees and 250 service desk employees.
3. A statement giving details of the candidate's number of deployable staff in the areas of ITSM development and consultancy services mentioned in Section II.1.4.
4. A description of the candidate's technical and logistical facilities, and his measures for ensuring the quality of the services.
1. All services mentioned in Section II.1.4 (see tendering specifications 2.2 ‘Object of the contract‘) must be covered.
2. At least 2 contracts, similar in scope and objectives, concluded during the last 3 years (date of signature), should be provided.
3. At least 2 consultants should be available for deployment and implementation within the duration of the contract.
1. For a period of 3 years after the conclusion of the initial contract, the Secretariat may use a negotiated procedure with the economic operator awarded this contract, without prior publication of a contract notice for new services consisting in the repetition of similar services provided that these services conform to the basic project described in II.1.4.
2. Working language: the working language for service provision shall be English.
3. Subsequent documents: tender specifications will only be provided in English considering that English is the working language in IT.
Section IV: Procedure
Council of the European Union, General Secretariat, rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 175, 1040 Brussels, BELGIUM.
A maximum of 2 representatives per tender can attend the opening of tenders. For organisational and security reasons, the tenderer must provide the full name and ID or passport number of the representatives at least 3 working days in advance to: email@example.com
Should the tenderer not be able to send (a) representative(s), he may request the opening report at the same address.
Section VI: Complementary information
Within 2 months of the notification to the plaintiff, or, in absence thereof, of the day on which it came to the knowledge of the plaintiff an appeal has to be lodged with the General Court. A complaint to the European Ombudsman does not have as an effect either to suspend this period or to open a new period for lodging appeals. Time limits are extended on account of distance by a fixed period of 10 days regardless of the place of establishment or habitual residence of the person concerned.