Die TED-Website arbeitet seit dem 2.11.2022 mit eForms. Bei der Suche hat sich einiges geändert. Bitte passen Sie Ihre vorab festgelegten Expertenfragen an. Erfahren Sie mehr über die Änderungen auf der Seite „Aktuelles“ und den aktualisierten Hilfe-Seiten
Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Unrevised Machine Translation
Germany-Berlin: Surveying services
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://www.tegelprojekt.de
Main address: http://www.wiechers-beck.de/plattform/berlin-txl/vermessung/
Main address: http://www.wiechers-beck.de/
Section II: Object
Berlin (TXL, surveying services.
For the development and monitoring of projects in the re-use of Tegel, especially the research and industrial parks “Berlin TXL — The Urban Tech Republic” and the “Berlin TXL Wohnstandortes Schumacher — Tegel Quartier” project GmbH, the competent service providers for non governmental land surveying.
The Tegel Projekt GmbH developed on behalf of Land Berlin Tegel airport areas of the former, inter alia, to industrial and urban technologies, Berlin Forschungspark TXL — The Urban Republic and a smart Tech (the Schumacher neighbourhood area.
For the development and monitoring of projects is looking at Tegel Projekt GmbH the competent public authority for land surveying services.
Measurements for the civil engineering and transport assets.
Measurements for the building.
Measurements for outside areas.
— Other land surveying services; and
The parts shall be individually accessed and up to a volume of 50 hours per month on a flat-rate reimbursement. Additional costs shall be charged. On the basis of the experience gained, it will cost around 600 hours per year. The contract shall automatically be extended by one year at a time, unless the Contracting Authority no later than eight weeks before the end of the contract period.
The contracting authority reserves the right to a call for tenders. This refers in particular to the frustration, e.g. in case of delays of the project, as well as on the removal or replacement of the staff appointed to the tender and will be further refined.
Note: The tendering procedure will be conducted subject to availability and the release of the appropriate funds in the budget of the Land of Berlin.
The contracting authority has to eight weeks before the end of the contract period, the right to terminate the contract, the duration of the contract is extended for periods of up to 12 months.
The assessment will be based on the information III.1.2) Economic and financial capacity and III.1.3 Technical and professional capacity).
The matrix of objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates as well as evaluation and weighting of these criteria the relevant document is attached to the application form. This is the platform to this procedure are available on the following address:http://www.wiechers-beck.de/plattform/berlin-txl/vermessung/bewerbungsbogen/
The sum total of all the criteria will be awarded a score out of 600. Where several candidates the evaluation of the quality criteria, listed in order of priority. Should any individual criterion, there are several candidates, a decision shall be taken by drawing lots.
See also point II.2.7)
The award is given without any legal claim a prolongation. With the conclusion of a contract only for the services described under point II.2.4, the initial duration of the contract of 3 months mandate. Extensions shall be carried out in accordance with point II.2.7) designated in the tender as well as other terms and conditions of contract.
It is provided under the applicable public procurement provisions, the rules contained in § 1, 7 and 8 of the Berlin Public Procurement and tendering and otherwise equivalent bids selected, favouring the undertakings which provide training places, the tariff system in order to ensure the vocational training consortia to take part.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Applications must be submitted in the application form and the supporting evidence and statements listed below (see annexes to the application form). Evidence may be in copy.
1. Declaration on the absence of mandatory exclusion laid down in Paragraph 123 of the GWB
(see annex 1 to the application).
2. Declaration on the grounds for exclusion laid down in Paragraph 124 of the GWB optional
(see annex 2 to the application).
3. In the case of a self-declaration Bewerber-/Bieter-/Arbeitsgemeinschaft representation by power of attorney of the authorised representative, by all the members of the consortium has the legitimacy to and signed declaration concerning joint and several liability in the event of such Community
(if applicable; see Annex 3 to the application).
4. Self-declaration on compliance with minimum legal requirements on the granting of equal pay for equal work for male and female workers, the obligation to comply with any subcontractors the same requirements
(see Annexes 4 and 4a to the application form).
5. Declaration on the advancement of women, measures in the undertaking, in accordance with the implemented Frauenförderverordnung
(see Appendix 5 and 5a to the application form).
6. The ESPD Antikorruptionsrichtlinie to Tegel Projekt GmbH
(see annex 6 to the application).
7. Recent extract from the Central Trade and Industry Register or, in the alternative, a declaration that there are no entries in the Central Trade and Industry Register.
(if applicable; see Annex 7 to the application).
8. Proof of including, in the case of legal persons by means of an extract from the register or an extract from the register of companies (for legal persons) or Partnerschaftsregisterauszug without failing self-declaration by entry in the register
(if applicable; see Annex 8 to the application).
NOTE: The members of the Group (including any contractors) may not be an entry in the Central Trade and Industry Register nor in the lists adopted by the EC Antiterrorismusverordnungen (EC) No. 2580/2001 and 881/2002 In addition, the candidates or members of a consortium, not by the Land of Berlin because of misconduct and be excluded from the contest.
1. Declaration of the overall turnover in EUR net per annum on average over the last three financial years; the information may be rounded to the nearest EUR 10 000.
2. Turnover for the services to which the self-declaration surveying services (net), in euros per year on average over the last three financial years; the information may be rounded to the nearest EUR 10 000.
3. Evidence of professional risk indemnity insurance with a minimum coverage of EUR 1 500 000 for personal injury and EUR 3 000 000 for damage to property and economic loss, taking into account the overall performance for all insurance claims within an insurance year each of which shall be twice the amount of those sums. Alternatively, a certificate (issued by an insurer to the policyholder brokers) cannot be submitted that, in the event that it subcontracts transport orders, the corresponding insurance policy or the coverage level may be increased.
From 1 to 2 (see application form).
Note: A stock company is not a precondition for a period of three years. Companies with less than three years of existence, the statements are only based on the average of the years for which accounts have been closed;
Q 2: Turnover for the services to which the contract relates for self-declaration (surveying services) in EUR net per annum on average over the last 3 years:
at least EUR 80 000 net per annum
A stock company is not a precondition for a period of three years. For enterprises with less than 3 years existence only, the statements are based on the average of the years for which accounts have been closed;
1. For free and the number of full-time permanent staff in relation to the average for the past 3 financial years (see application form).
2. The self-declaration Auftragsanteilen, for which a contract with a subcontractor is intends to grant
(see annex 9 to the application).
3. Contractors undertaking
The consortiums (where his aptitude of the candidate or of the Group; see annex 10 to the application form); the requirements apply equally to contractors for related companies).
4. Declaration of the professionals in the context of the provision of services, that is to say, the number can be used with at least three years of professional experience in the area of surveying services, on average over the last three financial years (see application form).
5. Self-declaration by the professionals in connection with execution of this project will be used, and the deputy project manager, inter alia with the following information (see form):
(b) Professional qualifications
(c) professional experience (in years)
(d) the number of years of experience in the area of surveying services
6. Self-declaration on reference projects in the last five years in the area of surveying services, inter alia, with the following information:
(a) the nature of the survey
the size of the project, (b)
(c) acquisition of stock data
(d) use of BIM
security services (e)
f) the contracting authority with the contact details of contact person
(see front page references in an annex to the application form).
Q 4: Declaration of the professionals in the context of the provision of services, that is to say, professionals can be used with at least 3 years’ experience in the area of surveying services, on average over the last 3 years:
at least 3 full time jobs.
Q 5: Declaration of the professionals in the context of service provision;
For the project leader:
— (c) At least 10 years’ professional experience
To (d), at least 8 years of professional experience in the area of surveying services
Q 6: Self-declaration on comparable reference projects in the past five years in the area of surveying services:
(a) Type of project:
Measurements, at least a reference to an area equal to or greater than 5 ha, and uptake in a market-based system of stock data
— At least one reference to taking measurements for civil engineering works, as well as a market-based system of stock data
— At least one reference measurements for transport to and from stock in a market-based system
A reference to measurements, at least for buildings with a BGF equal to or greater than 5.000 m² and a market-based system of stock data.
Existence of a professional indemnity insurance (PII) with a coverage level of at least EUR 1 500 000 for personal injury and EUR 3 000 000 for damage to property and economic loss, taking into account the overall performance of each for all insurance claims within an insurance year shall not be less than twice the coverage levels, this one, in a Member State of the EU or a State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area approved insurance undertaking. The cover must be fully maintained over the duration of the contract.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
1. The application shall consist of a completed application form with the information requested and numbered annexes. The forms are available on the platform (projecthttp://www.wiechers-beck.de/plattform/berlin-txl/vermessung/bewerbungsbogenThe Council internet site.
2. Each member of the consortia must be in a form including all required evidence and declarations; by way of exception, the evidence relating to the economic, financial, technical and professional capacity to participate only as a whole (in their entirety) are cumulative. This does the evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance for each member of a consortium;
This also applies to subcontractors, if the candidate or the consortium to demonstrate its suitability by the subcontractor. The information provided by subcontractors will be taken into account only if the subcontractor an undertaking with the aid application is lodged. The requirements for subcontractors apply equally to affiliated undertakings.
3 requests to participate must be submitted in paper form, in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Berlin TXL — surveying services. Do not open before the end of the duration of the quiz.” before the expiry of the duration of the quiz in beck wiechers (the designated body). Please note, however, that the applications submitted in paper form must be signed in original.
4. The contracting authority reserves the right to verify the information provided, where appropriate, statements and other documentary evidence of their presence within a reasonable period of time.
5. Information shall be provided only upon written request by email to the designated contact point (firstname.lastname@example.org). The reply and further information, in so far as the contracting authority the right to equal treatment of all applicants (the project platformhttp://www.wiechers-beck.de/plattform/berlin-txl/vermessung/information-und-rueckfragen).
6. Restrictive agreements will lead to the exclusion from the scope of the proceeding and, even after the conclusion of the contract to termination by the contracting authority.
7. Multiple applications will not be accepted and will lead to the exclusion of the candidate or of each Group.
8. To participate in the process, the contracting authority does not grant any compensation or remuneration; this shall also apply in the event that the procedure is terminated on the same date.
9. All participants in the procedure that you undertake in the framework of this procedure, or any confidential information which become known. The participants in this procedure notified both individual data and business information will be stored and processed within the framework of this procedure. By submitting a request to participate to this meeting.
Infringements of public procurement rules at the request of a review procedure in the above mentioned action will need to be taken. A precondition for lodging the appeal is the existence of the requirements of § 160 GWB. Accordingly, infringements of public procurement rules during the tendering procedure by the applicant, within a period of 10 calendar days after becoming aware of that breach of procurement law vis-à-vis the contracting authority. Non-compliance, on the basis of the contract notice or in the contract documents, must be sent no later than at the end of the period stipulated in the contract notice for bidding or for applications to complain. May continue until the request to initiate a review procedure no more than 15 calendar days after receipt of the notification by the Contracting Authority, the complaint is not trying to be passed.