Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
La Conferencia sobre el Futuro de Europa le ofrece la oportunidad de compartir sus ideas y conformar el futuro de Europa. ¡Denos su opinión!
Unrevised Machine Translation
Poland-Rzeszów: Traffic-monitoring equipment
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: https://bip.erzeszow.pl
Address of the buyer profile: http://bip.erzeszow.pl
Main address: http://bip.erzeszow.pl
Section II: Object
Supply of intelligent transport systems for extension and integration of public transport in Rzeszów
The subject of the contract is divided into two parts:
1) Part I — Smart system for recording crossing by red traffic light with registration and data analysis
2) Part II — Subsystem priority crossing at intersections with traffic lights for privileged vehicles.
Part I — Smart system for recording crossing by red traffic light with registration and data analysis
The subject of the contract is the delivery of a smart system by a crossing at a red traffic light with data recording and analysis.
The scope of the contract includes:
supply, commissioning, testing, configuration and putting into service of a smart system that passes through the crossing at a red traffic light and data recording and analysis,
(b) the use of existing data transmission (LDS technology) for the purposes of the system crossing,
implementation of the calibration of the ANPR,
the delivery and installation of, and the installation of, register and storage servers,
(e) develop the necessary documentation in particular: implementation, documentation of the technical and technical assistance,
the delivery and installation of the equipment and components forming part of the system and the construction of the necessary accompanying works,
(g) to provide the Contracting Authority with the as-built documentation after the contract has been ordered.
A detailed description of the subject of the contract for Part I shall specify:
— Annex — description of the subject of contract for Part I,
— model contract for Part I and annexes
Annexes to the Terms of Reference (available in separate files)
The contract is co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund; Project/programme (name): POPW.02.01.00-18-0002/16-00 Integration of various forms of public transport in Rzeszow/Eastern Poland Operational Programme 2014-2020 — Action 2.1 Sustainable urban transport
1 The most advantageous offer will be determined by the following criteria: price bid (gross) — 60 %; performance date — 40 %
2 The contracting authority shall provide for the possibility to award the initial contract, the contracts referred to in Article 67 (1) to the current contractor. 1 (7) of the Public Procurement Act.
3 The contractor intending to take part in a procurement procedure must have an account per ePUAP.
Part II — Subsystem priority of transit at intersections with traffic lights for privileged vehicles.
The subject of the contract is the supply of a system of priority for the rescue services for 67 intersections with traffic lights at traffic lights with on-board computers within the administrative boundaries of the city for the City Police Headquarters in Rzeszów, the Provincial Police in Rzeszów, the Voivodship Emergency Station in Rzeszów and the State Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Rzeszów.
a) the delivery, commissioning, testing, configuration and putting into service of the system of the priority journey for the emergency services out of the 67 intersections with traffic signals;
(b) the development of the necessary technical documentation,
(c) supplies and assembly of equipment and components forming part of the system (on-board computers based on GPS technology for privileged vehicles).
A detailed description of the subject of the contract for Part II shall be as follows:
— Annex — description of the subject of contract for Part II,
— model contract for Part II and annexes.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1 This procedure is carried out pursuant to Article 24aa of the Public Procurement Act.
2 Contractors who are not excluded by Article 24 paragraph may apply for a contract. 1 and para. 5. point Articles 2 and 4 of the Public Procurement Act and fulfil the conditions for participation in the public procurement procedure
3 The schedule and figures which each economic operator shall submit together with the tender:
3.1 The completed and signed Tender (s) of the tender, which is an annex to the tender document.
3.2 If required to represent the Contractor:
the Contractor shall be represented by an agent,
b) Tenders shall be submitted jointly by the Contractor to the Contractor and jointly for the award of a public contract of the content required in Article 23 (1). 2 PPL (including members of a civil-law partnership)
3.3 The letter from which is based on the signing of the tender.
3.4 The OSt in the form of the Single European Procurement Document.
3.5 The contracting authority will draw from the electronic records of the Central Register for Economic Activities and/or the National Court Register (KRS). For Contractors who are not covered by the register in the tender document, please indicate the website of which the Contracting authority will collect from the open and free of charge the databases or attach to the tender the documents indicating the right to sign it. In the case of foreign contractors, a translation of these documents into Polish must be attached to the tender.
3.6 To oblige the other party to make available the necessary resources for the performance of the contract in so far as the Contractor invokes the resources of other entities, in accordance with Article 22a of the Public Procurement Act.
4 Within 3 days of the Contracting Party publishing the information on the website referred to in Article 86(5) of the Public Procurement Act, the economic operator shall, pursuant to Article 24 (11) of the Public Procurement Act, submit, pursuant to Article 24(1) (23) of the Public Procurement Act, an indication of whether or not it is a member of the Public Procurement Act.
5 An economic operator whose tender has been awarded to a maximum of 10 days shall be deemed to have been submitted within a time limit set by the Contracting Party at the date of the deposit or of the circumstances referred to in Article 25 (1). 1 of the Public Procurement Act:
5.1 To confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion from participation pursuant to Article 24 (1). 1 of the Public Procurement Act:
(1) information from the NRL, to the extent specified in Article 24 (1). 1 points 13, 14 and 21 of the Public Procurement Act no earlier than 6 months before the closing date for the submission of tenders;
(2) Encounters the economic operator in the absence of a final judgment by a court or a final administrative decision on arrears of taxes, levies or social or health insurance contributions, or, in the event of such a judgment or decision, confirming the payment of these claims, including any interest or fines, or the conclusion of a binding agreement on the repayment of these charges;
(3) the economic operator concerned, as a precautionary measure, to refrain from ruling against it as a preventive measure against applying for public procurement.
5.3 In order to confirm that they fulfil the conditions for participation in the proceedings, the contractor must submit the entries referred to in point. III.1.1) and III.1.3) of the notice.
5.4 The contracting authority shall require the Contractor, who shall rely on the capacity or the situation of other entities under Article 22a of the Public Procurement Act, to submit the documents specified in point 5.1 thereof.
6 Condition of competence and entitlement to carry out a specific professional activity provided this is due to separate provisions: The contracting authority shall not lay down any conditions in this respect.
The contracting authority does not set conditions in this respect.
1 For lot I of the contract;
(a) The Contractor will comply with the condition, if he/she has shown that he/she has carried out during the last five years before the closing date for the submission of tenders and, if the period of the operation is shorter, during that period, at least one contract of design, implementation and launch of the intelligent system, crossing at a red traffic light from the registration and data analysis (the task may be part of a larger contract).
Orders executed shall be understood as follows:
— contracts initiated and closed during the period
Contracts concluded at the above period, which may occur earlier than at the time of the actual period.
the Contractor will fulfil the condition that he/she has, or will have at his disposal, his/her contract (s) with experience and capacity *, i.e.:
1) Project manager with experience of performing the functions of Project Manager or Deputy Head in at least 1 project design (procurement) for the management of ITS in the area of at least 180 thousand Inhabitants.
2) Electrical design — with:
— construction rights in the installation speciality of electricity and electricity networks, installations and equipment without restrictions for the design of the work,
— professional experience in performance of at least 1 design documentation for road telematics.
3) Electrical works, with:
“(d) building rights for the management of works in the context of installation specialties for electricity and electricity networks, installations and appliances without restrictions,
Professional experience in performance as a Head of Works of at least 1 road telematics missions.
(4) Electrical and electrical engineer, having:
— having the power of SEP E for 1 kV and for the SEP D for technical supervision,
Professional experience in implementing 1 or more road telematics tasks.
The Contracting Authority shall not allow persons to be combined in the performance of a contract — the person concerned may fulfil a maximum of one function.
* The contracting authority’s competence is understood as the powers granted under the Construction Law Act of 7 July 1994 or corresponding valid entitlements issued under pre-existing rules, or corresponding building rights which have been granted to nationals of the countries of the European Economic Area and the Swiss Confederation, subject to Article 12a and other provisions of the Construction Law Act and the Act on the rules governing the recognition of professional qualifications acquired in the Member States of the European Union (consolidated text: Journal (Journal of Laws 2016, item 65).
in the case of contractors applying jointly for the award of a contract, the terms and conditions set out in (a) and (b) must be fulfilled jointly by the economic operators.
2 For part II of the contract:
(a) The Contractor will comply with the condition, if he/she has shown that he/she has carried out during the last five years before the closing date for the submission of tenders and, if the period of the operation is shorter, during that period, at least one contract of design, implementation and activation of the subsystem priority journey at the intersection with the light-emitting vehicle (s). (this task may be part of a larger contract).
1) Project manager with experience of performing the functions of Project Manager or Deputy Head in at least 1 project (procurement) in the management of ITS in the area of at least 180 000 inhabitants’ residents.
C.d for point II.b:
— construction rights in the installation speciality of electricity and electricity networks, installations and equipment without restrictions on the design of the work
Professional experience in performance of at least 1 design documentation for road telematics.
— power of SEP E to 1 kV and for the SEP D for technical supervision,
The Contracting Authority does not allow persons to be combined in the performance of a contract — the person may perform a maximum of one function.
* The contracting authority’s competence is understood as the powers granted under the Construction Law Act of 7 July 1994 or corresponding valid entitlements issued under pre-existing rules, or corresponding building rights which have been granted to nationals of the countries of the European Economic Area and the Swiss Confederation, subject to Article 12a and other provisions of the Construction Law Act and the Act on the rules governing the recognition of professional qualifications acquired in the Member States of the European Union (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 65).
3 The required documentary evidence of compliance with the conditions for participation in the proceedings referred to in points 1 and 2:
(1) a list of deliveries made, during the last five years before the closing date for the submission of tenders, and, if the period of the activity is shorter, during that period, together with an indication of the subject matter, the dates and entities to which the supplies were carried out (as referred to in point). 1.a and/or 2.a) and the aggregation of evidence as to whether these supplies have been performed duly with the evidence in question are references or other documents issued by the operator to which the delivery was made and if, for a valid reason of objective nature, the economic operator is unable to obtain those documents;
(2) a list of persons, provided by the contractor, to perform the public contract, together with information on their professional qualifications, powers and experience required for the performance of the public contract (as referred to in point). 1.b and/or 2.b), as well as the scope of their activities and information on the basis of their disposal.
Section IV: Procedure
Rzeszów Municipal Council — Department of the Contracting Authority, 35-064 Rzeszów, ul. Joselewicz 4, item 6, POLAND. Tenders shall be opened by means of an application to encryption of the offers available on the mini portal and shall be operated by decrypting and opening by means of a private key.
Section VI: Complementary information
1 The contracting authority shall not provide for the use of an electronic auction or a framework agreement or for the establishment of a dynamic purchasing system.
2 The Contractor shall be required to lodge a tendering security of: part I of the contract — PLN 50 000,00; part II of the contract — PLN 70 000,00 in accordance with the rules laid down in the terms of reference.
3 Information for contractors established outside Poland:
3.1 If the contractor is established outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, instead of the document referred to: in Section III.1.1, the point 5.1.1) shall report either from the relevant register or, in the absence of such a register, another equivalent document issued by a competent judicial or administrative authority in the country in which the economic operator is established or has his/her place of residence or place of residence by the person to whom the information relates or the Party concerned within the scope specified in Article 24 (1). 1 points 13, 14 and 21.
3.2.Dca referred to in point 3.1 shall be issued no earlier than 6 months before the closing date for the submission of tenders.
3.3.Where in the country in which the economic operator is established or resides, the person to whom it relates is not issued the dock referred to in point. (3.1) they shall be replaced by a letter containing, respectively, the Contractor that the indication of the person or persons empowered to represent him or her, or the person whose dok was to be concerned, lodged before a notary or before a judicial, administrative or self-regulatory body competent for the place where the contractor is established or has his or her place of residence. Point 3.2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
3.4.Contractor established in the territory of the Republic of Poland in respect of a person resident outside the Republic of Poland referred to in Section III.1.1 point (5.1.1) submits the document referred to in paragraph. 3.1 within the limits of Article 24 (1). 1 pts 14 and 21. If, in a country where the person concerned has his or her place of residence does not appear to be in the same place of residence, they shall be replaced, they shall be replaced, in the case of the said person, before a notary or before a judicial, administrative or self-regulatory body of that person’s place of residence. The provision of paragraph 3.2. shall apply mutatis mutandis.
4 The contracting authority specifies that the time limit for submitting the tender is 60 days.
5 The values as indicated in paragraph. II.2.6) take account of the value of similar contracts.
6 The contracting authority shall provide for the possibility of modifying the provisions of the contract in relation to the content of the tender. The possibility of modifying the concluded agreement and the conditions for such changes is set out in the model contract annexed to the terms of reference.
7 The contracting authority shall specify that the subject matter of the contract shall be completed within the time limit:
(1) the starting date — from the date of signature of the contract;
(2) deadline for completion of project documentation — up to 5 months from the date of signature of the contract,
(3) deadline for performance of the contract — up to 11 months from the date of signature of the contract or less if the contractor proposes to shorten the contract as part of the tender evaluation criterion “the date of performance of the contract”.
Abbreviations: air — declaration/statement, — Certificate/a, Doc. — Document/y
Internet address: http://www.uzp.gov.pl
Economic operators, as well as other operators, if they have or have had an interest in obtaining the contract and who have suffered, or are likely to suffer, as a result of the contracting authority’s infringement of the provisions, have the remedies described in the Public Procurement Act:
1 Article 180 (198) of the Public Procurement Act only applies to decisions taken by the Contracting Authority which do not comply with the Act or to refrain from acts which the contracting authority is obliged to act on the basis of the Act.
2.Appeals shall be lodged with the President of the National Board of Appeal:
(1) on the contract notice and the terms of the terms of reference within 10 days of the publication of the notice in the Official Journal of the European Union or the inclusion of the SIWZ on its website,
2) within 10 days following the communication of the contracting authority’s activities on which it is based, if it has been sent using electronic means of communication, or by the deadline of 15, if it has been otherwise sent;
(3) within 10 days of the date on which the exercise of due diligence was carried out, a communication may be made of the circumstances giving rise to it against operations other than those referred to in point. 1). EUR 2).
An appeal shall be lodged with the President of the National Chamber of Appeal, either in written or electronic form, with a secure electronic signature verified by means of a valid qualified certificate or equivalent measure meeting the requirements for that type of signature. The appellant shall send a copy of the cancellation to the contracting authority before the expiry of the time limit for lodging an appeal in such a way that the contracting authority can consult it before the expiry of that time limit. In the event of an appeal being lodged after the expiry of the time limit for the submission of tenders, the time-limit for submitting the tender shall be suspended until the judgment has been declared by the Chamber.
The appeal should indicate the act or omission of the contracting entity alleged to be in breach of the Act, include a brief statement of objections, state the request and indicate the facts and points of fact and law justifying the appeal.
3 Application to court in accordance with Article 198a-198 g of the Public Procurement Act.
The complaint shall be lodged with the Regional Court competent for the seat of the Contracting Authority through the President of the KIO within 7 days of the date on which the decision of the National Chamber of Appeal was served, while at the same time sending the KIO a copy of the appeal against her. The lodging of a complaint in an operator’s Postal Service designated within the meaning of the Postal Act of 23.11.2012 is equivalent to the lodging of a complaint.
Details are provided by Unit VI of the Public Procurement Act — Remedies.