Please note due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, facilitation of all meetings, site visits, clarification meetings, & assessments of samples, etc. (as applicable) is severely impacted. Where possible DCC will put in place alternative arrangements such as on-line meetings, etc. Likewise, anticipated dates (closing date for receipt of clarifications or tender submissions) may change. Suppliers will be kept fully up to date at all stages through the eTenders messaging system.
1. Suppliers must register their interest on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal www.etenders.gov.ie in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications.
2. Please note that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications & changes, will be published on www.etenders.gov.ie only. Registration is free of charge. DCC will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
3. Emailed/faxed/late tenders will not be accepted.
4. Suppliers should note the following when making their submission:
• To enable submission of multiple documents concurrently, download & install the ‘Upload Manager ActiveX’ facility to your eTenders user profile.
• When using the ‘Upload Manager’ facility do not use the ‘Schedule’ option.
• Instead, use only the ‘Upload’ option, which will enable monitoring of the upload.
• Suppliers who do not use the Upload Manager can upload individual files, however please ensure to allow sufficient time for upload.
• There is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per file. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload.
• In order to submit a document to the electronic postbox, please note that you must click “Submit Response”. After submitting a response, the response may be modified and re-submitted as many times as may be necessary until the RFT deadline has expired. Suppliers should be aware that the “Submit Response” button will be disabled automatically upon expiration of the response deadline.
• Suppliers must ensure that they give themselves sufficient time to upload & submit all required documentation before the submission deadline. Suppliers should take into account the fact that upload speeds vary.
• If you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email email@example.com or Telephone: 353 (0) 21 243 92 77 (09:00am – 17:30pm GMT)
5. All queries must be submitted through the messaging facility on www.etenders.gov.ie. RFT ID: 212158, and must be in question format. Responses will be circulated to those that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie. The details of the party making the query will not be disclosed when circulating the response. All queries must be submitted by 17.00 20/ 05/ 2022 to enable issue of responses to all interested parties.
6. For each criterion marked as Response: Declaration Required, applicants must initially provide the Appendices referenced under each criterion no later than the date set for return of the forms, and, where appropriate, confirm in the box provided that it is included with the completed Questionnaire. Failure to do so could invalidate the submission.
Applicants may also satisfy this requirement by submitting an ESPD completed in accordance
with EU Regulation 2016/7. By completing Part IV (a) of the ESPD titled: Global Indication for all Selection Criteria, applicants will be taken to declare that they meet the standards set for all criteria where the response is Declaration Required. Supporting documentation should be provided promptly upon request from the Contracting Authority.
7. Refer to document 'Additional Information’ available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 212158 for further information.