Na naszej stronie internetowej poświęconej COVID-19 można znaleźć informacje o przetargach dotyczących zapotrzebowania na sprzęt medyczny.
Konferencja w sprawie przyszłości Europy jest dla Ciebie szansą na przedstawienie swoich pomysłów i kształtowanie przyszłości Europy. Zabierz głos!
Unrevised Machine Translation
Poland-Poznań: Rolling stock
Notice for changes or additional information
(Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union, 2017/S 109-219097)
Section I: Contracting authority/entity
Main address: www.umww.pl
Section II: Object
Delivery of multiple units (DMUs).
1. The contract is for the supply by the Contractor to the Contracting Entity 2 (in words: two) dwuczłonowych SZT (multiple units (DMUs) produced and placed in service after 1.1.2015, together with:
1) granting tutorials, technical operation and maintenance vehicles) indicated by the Contracting Authority;
2) granting the guarantee supplied vehicles;
3 (a) the design and technical documentation
4) granting a licence to the technical documentation and software.
2. Place of delivery of vehicles is Point (PUT) Railway Rolling Stock Maintenance Wielkopolskie Sp. z o.o. in Poznan Costs relating to the supply of vehicles to the place of delivery shall be borne by the Contractor.
3. A description of the object of the contract has been included in Annex 3 to the Tender Specifications — Relevant provisions for the parties to the contract, and in Annex 4 to the specifications — Detailed description of the subject-matter of the contract.
Section VI: Complementary information
Section VII: Changes
A list and brief description of any conditions:
1) not subject to exclusion from the procedure under Article 24(1) (12-23) of the Act, 2) spełniająwarunki relating to:
(a) the economic and/or financial situation described in detail in section III, point 1.2) of this notice; (b) technical and professional ability as described in detail in section III.1.3 of this notice;
2. In order to demonstrate compliance with the conditions for participation in the tender by the Contractor and the lack of underlying support dowykluczenia, the contracting authority shall require the submission, together with the offer, the following statements and documents: Jednolityeuropejski ESPD-service) — (document annexed No 1A to the tender specification.
3. For more information on exclusion grounds the contracting authority has in Chapter V stronieinternetowej TOR available on the day of publication of this notice:www.umww.pl
4. In accordance with Article 26(1) of the Polish Public Procurement Act, the contracting authority will invite the Contractor before awarding the contract was assessed, at most, to submit, within a prescribed time up-to-date at złożeniaoświadczeń and/or supporting documents:
4.1) comply with the conditions for participation in the procedure, i.e. — List of supplies or performed in accordance with Annex No 5 to the Tender Specifications, information from a bank or cooperative savings and credit funds, and evidencing the amounts of financial resources or the creditworthiness of the Contractor
4.2) no grounds for exclusion of the Contractor from procedures for the award of contracts on the basis of the Public Procurement Act Article 24(1)ustawy, i.e.:
a) information from the National Criminal Register on the matters referred to in Article 24(1) points 13, 14 and 21 of this Act and, on conviction of an offence concerning the detention order, issued not earlier than 6 months before the bid upływemterminu;
b) a certificate from a competent tax office attesting that the Contractor has not fulfilled its obligations relating to taxes, zopłacaniem issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of tenders, lubinnego document showing that the economic operator has entered into an agreement with the Competent Authority on repayment of these duties podatkowymw together with interest or fines, in particular uzyskałprzewidziane dismissal, postponement or payment in instalments of arrears or suspension of enforcement of the decision of the competent authority in its entirety;
c) a certificate of the competent organisational units of Zakład Ubezpieczeń Społecznych (Social Insurance or KasyRolniczego or another document confirming that the Contractor has not fulfilled its obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions or zopłacaniem health, issued not earlier than 3 months
before the closing date for submission of tenders, or other document showing that the Contractor zawarłporozumienie with the competent authority for repayment of these duties lubgrzywnami together with interest, in particular exemption was provided for by law, or defer ratyzaległych payments or suspension of the enforcement of the decision of the competent authority;
d) a statement of the contractor in a final judgment or the final decyzjiadministracyjnej zaleganiu of paying taxes, charges or social contributions lubzdrowotne or, where a judgment or decision — documents proving the
payment of these duties, along with any interest or fines, or conclusion of a binding porozumieniaw on the repayment of those charges;
e) a statement of the contractor in respect of which the preventive measure zakazuubiegania when participating in public procurement;
f) the contractor either a statement that they do not belong to the same group; in the case of belonging to the same group, the contractor may submit together with oświadczeniemdokumenty or supporting information that links with another economic operator not leading to distortions
competition in the proceedings. Inf. contains detailed in Chapter VI of the tender specification.
1) not subject to exclusion from the procedure under Article 24(1) points 12-23 and paragraph 5, point 5), 6), 7) and 8) of the Public Procurement Act,
The above provisions, point 4.2. (a) to (f), and the following shall be added to point 4.2) of the following subsections:
g) a statement of the contractor to deliver the final judgment of a court conviction for an offence and sentenced to community service or a fine within the limits laid down by the contracting authority on the basis of points 5 and 6 of Article 24(5) of the Act;
h) statement of the contractor in the final administrative decision the violation of obligations established by labour laws, environmental or social security legislation as laid down by the contracting authority pursuant to point 7 of Article 24(5) of the Law;
8. The contracting authority shall require the contractor’s and/or other actors zasadachokreślonych in Article 22a of the Act, in relation to those documents referred to in point
4.2) (a) to (e), as referred to in section III.1.1) of this notice.
9. The contracting authority shall require the contractor to present the documents listed in paragraphs 4.2 (a) to (e), as referred to in section III.1.1) of the notice of competition, relating to subcontractors, which it plans to powierzyćwykonanie lots, and which is not
the entity on whose capacity it technical or financial situation of the economic operator rely on zasadachokreślonych in Article 22a of the Act.
Points 1, 7, 10 remain unchanged.
8. The contracting authority shall require the contractor’s capacity or the position of other persons in accordance with the rules laid down in Article 22a of the Act, in relation to these entities to submit documents referred to in point
4.2) (a) to (e) and (g) and (h) referred to in Section III.1.1) of this notice.
9. The contracting authority shall require the contractor to present the documents listed in paragraphs 4.2 (a) to (e) and (g) and (h) referred to in Section III.1.1) of the notice of competition, concerning the subcontractor to which it intends to entrust the execution of the contract and which is not
an entity on whose capacity it technical or financial situation of the economic operator rely on the principles laid down in Article 22a of the Act.