There is a bug affecting the way URLs are displayed in eForms notices. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, we suggest that you remove the comma (or any other special character) that appears at the end of the URL. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Belgium-Brussels: Ocean Literacy for All
Notice for changes or additional information
(Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union, 2019/S 043-096794)
Section I: Contracting authority/entity
Section II: Object
Ocean Literacy for All
Pave the way towards the development of a European Ocean Alliance, a platform bringing together European groups and organisations active in ocean preservation and ocean literacy. Main objectives:
1) share good practices in ocean literacy and develop joint ocean literacy initiatives;
2) enhance awareness and civil engagement/activism of European citizens towards the seas and oceans;
3) help citizens, economic and political actors to become informed ocean advocates and actors of change for ocean protection and a more sustainable use of ocean resources;
4) encourage children, students and young people to take an active role in the ocean preservation through different activities at local, regional, national or international level;
5) promote the development of digital services and innovative communication tools to facilitate the dissemination of ocean-related knowledge and information to citizens and stakeholders.
Section VI: Complementary information
Section VII: Changes
Tender specifications: throughout the document- accurate clarification of the name of the platform/alliance: "EU4Ocean".
Tender specifications pages 22 and 23: Clarification on the verification of non exclusion by the Contracting Authority.
Tender specifications pages 24 and 25: Clarification on which selection criteria evidence must be provided with the tender or may be requested later.