Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Irland-Dublin: Schienengebundene Instandhaltungs- oder Arbeitswagen
Auftragsbekanntmachung – Sektoren
Abschnitt I: Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/433
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Supply and Delivery of an On-Track Railway Ballast Regulator
This is a call to competition by IE for the supply and delivery of an on-track ballast regulator.
As part of IE’s strategy with regard to on track machines, it is now proposed to commence the pre-qualification process to identify a number of suitably qualified candidates to participate in the tender for the supply of an on-track ballast regulator.
The contract will also include for the necessary training in the operation and maintenance of the machine to In-house IE staff and external contracting personnel.
The winning contractor will be required to participate and co-operate with IE’s safety validation process and Commission for Railway Regulation approval (CRR) for introducing new equipment on to IE’s Network.
A pre-qualification questionnaire is available to download and must be completed in full.
The ballast regulator must:
• be self-propelled at transit speeds of 100 km/h;
• be fitted with a cab at either end of the machine for bio-directional movement (driven from both cabs);
• be capable of working on IE’s Infrastructure Permanent Way Gauge for On-Track Machines with a track gauge of 1 600 mm;
• be supplied with shoulder ploughs, centre ploughs, brush boxes, rail fastening brushes, conveying systems and hoppers;
• be fitted with a dust suppression system;
• be supplied with a ballast profile measurement recording system;
• be capable of hauling or propelling other on-track machines;
• be designed, manufactured, tested and delivered in accordance with EN 14033-1, EN 14033-2 and EN14033-3 and all related standards;
• be a CE marked vehicle complete with a declaration of conformity with all applicable directives;
• comply with all relevant Technical Standards for Interoperability (TSI’s).
Options such as obstacle avoidance systems, additional front plough, additional ballast brush, ballast compacting/stabilising systems, GPS monitoring system may also form part of the contract.
Other innovations or enhancements may also be considered.
Options such as;
Obstacle avoidance systems, additional front plough, additional ballast brush, ballast compacting/stabilising systems and GPS monitoring system may also form part of the contract.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
For full details, please download a copy of the attached pre-qualification questionnaire.
The economic and financial capacity of the entity must be established to the satisfaction of IE.
Applicants will be invited to complete a questionnaire (attached) which seeks company details; information on similar contracts undertaken with value, dates, locations and contact names for reference etc; applicants may be requested to provide supporting information such as balance sheets for the past 3 financial years.
The technical competence of the entity, its employees and processes must be established to the satisfaction of IE. Applicants will be invited to complete a questionnaire which seeks company details to establish the entity’s technical capacity.
A grouping if successful must be prepared to contract as a single entity, or alternatively at Iarnród Éireann's discretion, each member of the group will be required to execute the contract and have joint and several liability.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben