Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Bekanntmachung vergebener Aufträge
Ergebnisse des Vergabeverfahrens
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Competition for Appointment to a Single Supplier Framework Agreement for the Purchase of Double-Deck Electric Buses
The Contracting Authority is seeking to enter into a single supplier framework agreement for the supply of double-deck electric buses. It is envisaged that up to 800 buses may be purchased under this framework agreement. However, the Contracting Authority reserves the right to purchase a lower or higher amount of buses or not to place any purchase orders under the framework agreement.
The buses to be provided under the Framework Agreement are intended to:
• be double-deck battery-electric vehicles that meet the relevant definition of a ‘zero emission vehicle’ under the European Union’s (EU’s) revised ‘Clean Vehicles Directive’ 2019/1161/EU;
• be equipped with a minimum usable battery capacity (i.e. usable energy) of 300kWh, with the batteries being capable of being recharged, at a minimum, from a 150kW power supply via a CCS 2.0 compatible charging gun.
• be equipped with a minimum usable battery capacity (i.e. usable energy) of 300kWh, with the batteries being capable of being recharged, at a minimum, from a 150kW power supply via a CCS 2.0 compatible charging gun;
• feature a minimum of 41 seats on the upper deck, a minimum of 19 seats (not including tip-up seats) on the lower deck and an overall capacity (including standees) of 75 passengers or greater, subject to the vehicle length not exceeding 11.50 metres;
• be equipped with a chassis incorporating a low-floor section within which the following are located:
a wide front passenger doorway fitted with twin-leaf doors and capable of being fitted with a wide powered ramp suitable for unaided wheelchair access;
a permanent wheelchair space, which can be easily accessed from the front passenger doorway ramp;
a dedicated area for the accommodation of at least one unfolded pram or pushchair or buggy, which can be easily accessed from the front passenger doorway ramp; and
a wide centre passenger doorway fitted with a twin-leaf door and capable of being fitted with a wide manual ramp suitable for unaided wheelchair access;
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt V: Auftragsvergabe
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers relating to this contract award procedure irrespective of the outcome of the competition, or if the competition is postponed or cancelled. All costs incurred by interested parties in participating in this competition must be borne by them.
Any contract award will be subject to a number of preconditions, including production of a current tax clearance certificate or tax clearance statement from the Revenue Commissioners in Ireland. The contracting authority may terminate this competition (or any part thereof), change the basis of and the procedures for the bidding process, at any time, or procure the project by alternative means if it appears that the project can thereby be more advantageously procured. The most economically advantageous or any tender will not automatically be accepted.
Refer to Information Memorandum for further information.
As set out in S.I. No. 131/2010 European Communities (Award of Contracts by Utilities Undertakings) (Review Procedures) Regulations 2010 (in particular Regulation 7 thereof).