Solidaridad de la Unión con Ucrania
Prozorro+: plataforma ucraniana de contratación pública
United Kingdom-Solihull: Software package and information systems
Prior information notice
This notice is for prior information only
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
SOL — School Tills
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council will be looking to replace the tills in its school dining areas by February 2020.
The main scope of this procurement is to replace the tills at schools catering units, both in primary and secondary schools which will provide a point of sale for meals served. The tills are managed by Solihull Catering Services. Solihull Catering Services is part of Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council, and provides catering services to approximately 109 Schools within Solihull, Coventry and Worcestershire.
Key requirements of the proposed Till System are a hardware and software solution that will enable Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council (SMBC) to:
1) To automate the sales process within schools;
2) To ensure that allergy information at an individual child level is automated;
3) To integrate with the current cashless payment system, Parent Pay or any future alternative, and Schools Information Management System (SIMS);
4) To produce management Sales Reports, productivity reports eg in Excel format;
5) To have the functionality that should enable, meal and menu management, online ordering, automated stock management, staff time management and reporting, and possibly, kitchen management.
Procurement of the new system will require full support as part of the implementation process, and ongoing support post implementation for the duration of the contract.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Tender documents will be issued on our e-tendering system CSW- Jets. You will need to be registered on CSW- Jets — see: www.csw-jets.co.uk to view the documents and submit any subsequent tender.