Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Norway-Vadsø: Radio, television, communication, telecommunication and related equipment
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Telephony systems for the health trusts in Helse Sør-Øst
Sykehuspartner shall, on behalf of Helse Sør-Øst RHF (HSØ) (the South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority], enter into regional framework agreements for the procurement of:
- Telecom related equipment, i.e. hardware and software (including licenses), in the form of systems and platforms, or individual elements within these associated operational support systems and terminals.
- Project assignment in the form of fixed price assignments, target price assignments or equivalent for various planning, review, design, development and installation assignments in connection with the telephony infrastructure.
- Hourly based assistance, i.e. hire of project and professional resources on an hourly basis.
The maximum framework agreement value is NOK 200,000,000.
The estimated value of the framework agreement is NOK120,000,000
The framework agreement will include:
- Telecom related equipment, i.e. hardware and software (including licenses), in the form of systems and platforms, or individual elements within these associated operational support systems and terminals. The equipment shall be used to maintain, broaden and develop HSØ's telephony infrastructure so that at any given time it is able to support HSØ's need for reliable telecommunications services. The contracting authority also wants to have the possibility to purchase complete installations as a part of this contract. I.e. not individual components, based on function and performance requirements.
- Project assignment in the form of fixed price assignments, target price assignments or equivalent for various planning, review, design, development and installation assignments in connection with the telephony infrastructure. This could be everything from small and simple assignments such as upgrading, to more complex assignments that require project management and design, and independent assignments with defined deliveries and associated delivery quality led by the tenderer. Project assignments will also be available in combination with equipment, for e.g. by providing a fully installed and tested system (for example a complete telephony system). The contracting authority retains a free and unlimited right to also be able to purchase such project assignments (excluding products) through other contracts, i.e. Independent of, or i addition to, this framework agreement.
It is possible that Sykehuspartner will at a later date look at the possibility of procuring a cloud-based switchboard / contact centre solution. This will then either be available for purchase under this framework agreement, or as a separate separate procurement.
The contracting authority wants to enter into contracts with tenderers who can handle either small or large project assignments in addition to delivering equipment.
The contracting authority has existing maintenance contracts. Maintenance contracts are therefore not a part of this competition.
The agreement does not cover mobile telephony (traffic / telecommunications services), landline telephony (traffic / telecommunications services) or paging systems. Interface to mobile telephony and landline telephony, as well as other 3rd party systems, must be managed.
The contract can be extended for 1 year at a time, to a maximum total contract length of 4 years.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Tenderers must be a legally established company.
Norwegian tenderers must provide an updated company register certificate.
Foreign tenderers must provide authorisation(s) for statutory registration in the country where the company is established.
Requirement: The tenderer shall have sufficient economic and financial solidity to be able to fulfil the contract obligations.
The tenderer shall document compliance with the qualification requirement in the following ways:
Latest submitted annual financial statements with notes including auditor's report.
Income statement and balance sheet for the last six months if it is more than six months since the last annual report.
If a tenderer has valid reasons for not being able to provide the documentation requested by the contracting authority, the tenderer can prove his economic and financial capacity with another document, including, for example, a parent company guarantee, bank guarantee, etc. If a parent company guarantee is used, the tenderer is asked to document that the parent company is able to take over the subsidiary company's economic and financial contractual obligations.
The contracting authority will itself obtain a rating report in order to verify that the tenderer has sufficient economic and financial ability.
When assessing whether a tenderer has sufficient economic and financial solidity to carry out the contractual obligations, the contracting authority will make a total assessment where a positive operating result, positive cash flow and positive equity will be emphasised.
Requirement: The tenderer shall have experience from deliveries of telephony systems with high requirements for operational stability and criticality. See the tender documentation's section 1.4 Purpose and scope of the procurement for more details.
Documentation requirements: The tenderer shall in the table in Part 0c Technical and professional qualification requirements, section 2.1.1 provide a description of three to five relevant reference contracts for the supplier / supplier constellation in the last three years.
Requirement: The supplier must have personnel with education and professional qualifications with sufficient competence and capacity to deliver telephony solutions with high requirements for operational stability and criticality.
Documentation requirement: The tenderer shall provide a description of the tenderer's personnel with education and professional qualifications of relevance for deliveries of telephony systems. CVs shall not be included in the assessment of this documentation.
The tenderer is requested to state which parts of the contract that the tenderer is considering outsourcing to sub-suppliers.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information