EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Norway-Stavanger: Construction work
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
County road 0044 Public transport route Ullandhaug -Jåttå
Rogaland County needs to carry out the project for the establishment of a public transport route from Jåttå to the new Stavanger University Hospital (Norwegian: SUS) in Stavanger. This contract applies to the stretch from approx. the end the acceleration lane from the roundabout / carousel towards Diagonalen and up to profile 1860 (approx. 200m south of the temporary road for construction purposes from Madlavegen to the new SUS).
Rogaland County needs to carry out a project for the establishment of a public transport route from Jåttå to the new Stavanger University Hospital (SUS). This contract applies to the stretch from approx. the end the acceleration lane from the roundabout / carousel towards Diagonalen and up to profile 1860 (approx. 200m south of the temporary road for construction purposes from Madlavegen to the new SUS).
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Tenderers must be a legally established company or a group of
tenderers that must be a legally established company.
The requirement also applies to any sub-contractors, c.f. point 4.
1. A certificate issued by the Business Register or an equivalent certificate for statutory registration in
country where the tenderer or group of tenderers that together make up
the tenderer, c.f. point 4.2 is established. This also applies to all sub-contractors,
c.f. point 4.1.
2. Completion of the table given in chapter E2, point 3.1. possibly point 3.4.
1. Tenderers must have good economic and financial capacity to complete the contract.
2. Tenderers must have an equity ratio of at least 10 %.
3. An average annual turnover of minimum NOK 250,000,000 in the last three financial years.
4. Credit rating: Credit worthy.
1. The tenderer's annual financial statements, annual report and audit report for the last three years, and recent
information (quarterly accounts) that are of significance for the tenderer's fiscal figures.
2. A short account of information on the financial standing or losses that are not
documented other places and that is required in accordance with Norwegian and/or international
3. An overview of any newly performed, ongoing or impending tax
or public reviews of the tenderer’s business.
4. An overview of any significant incidents that have occurred after the most recently
audited financial statements were issued.
5. The contracting authority will obtain a credit rating from Experian. Tenderers must achieve a minimum rating of “creditworthy”. Tenderers are expected to have familiarised themselves with registered information about the company and by submission of the tender accepts that the information will be obtained and form the basis of the assessment of the tenderer's financial situation. If a tenderer knows that the requirement regarding the financial capacity to carry out the contract cannot be met via the credit rating as specified above, the tenderer can submit other documentation with the tender that confirms a satisfactory financial capacity.
6. Completed table in chapter E1 point 4.
If a tenderer has valid reasons for not being able to provide the documentation requested by the contracting authority, the tenderer can document his economic and financial capacity by presenting any other document that is relevant to the fiscal figures/economy and that the contracting authority deems suitable. The tenderer must substantiate why he is unable to present the documentation required by the contracting authority.
Tenderers must have sufficient experience of a relevant nature and degree of difficulty from the following work:
The main disciplines included in the assignment are: Road construction, water and sewage systems, bridges, sheet piling, signage, noise barriers, green areas, cable systems (high voltage, low voltage, telecommunications / fibre), lighting, gas pipelines.
A list of up to 5 but no less than 3 contracts that the tenderer has carried out or is carrying out in the last five years, calculated from the tender deadline. The list must, c.f. the form included in chapter E, include the following for each of the contracts:
• Name of the recipient (contracting authority)
• Description of what the contract work included, including its relevance for the qualification requirements, points 1 and 2.
• Description of work that was carried out by the tenderer himself and a description of work that was carried out by sub-contractors (contract facilitators).
• The date of the assignment
• The value of the contract.
• Reference person/contact person at the contracting authority with contact information (telephone number and email address) and a statement of the person’s role at the contracting authority during the contract. Tenderers are responsible for ensuring that reference persons are available and will provide a reference.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Mercell notice: https://opic.com/id/afjqunopub